Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Is she a flight attendant on Patson‘s flight from Vienna?

She's assisting Pontius Pilate

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

She's assisting Pontius Pilate

Apparently Tammy Abraham, Jesus, Harry Kane, Abel Xavier and Brian Little are on the flight as well

3 hours ago, jruizc_ said:

Why is it taking this long to announce? He confirmed it himself, Fabrizio said the medicals are done... Also, if it's because of FFP isn't it better to announce Daka before the new account and Soumaré after? Splitting the amount into two different years would help I assume

I will worry about it if they haven’t signed by the 1st game of preseason but until then I’m not bothered 

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

But surely, until something is signed and sealed any 'agreement' can be challenged and a better offer could come from another club.

I was also not aware that financial accounts can be different from club to club. I thought it was a bit like a tax year, it ends on the 5th of April for everyone. I was of the the understanding that football contracts ran until 30th June, then new contracts start, hence these can be put into next year's financial accounts.

Like I said, I'm no expert, and am happy that someone has a better understanding of the system than me.

What I meant was it could all be signed and then they choose to announce or for it to be " active " from a certain date. The reason these deals haven't yet been announced isn't due to finances from an accounting point of view.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What I meant was it could all be signed and then they choose to announce or for it to be " active " from a certain date. The reason these deals haven't yet been announced isn't due to finances from an accounting point of view.

Thanks, but I couldn't really think of any other reason why it takes us so long to announce a signing. Soumare has been a done deal for about 6 weeks allegedly, but we don't seem any closer to announcing it. My suspicions will be heightened if Daka, Soumare and Bertrand are all unveiled on 1st July.

Edited by MGLCFC

There is another aspect to consider, these will be significant signings for the club and therefore they will want the announcements to be high profile, however these are not domestic based players therefore I am not surprised we are still waiting, as I am sure given current travel restrictions and the need to isolate etc they will not want to make any unnecessary trips and lose time with friends and family in the close season. 

so I think the official unveiling and promotional videos etc will be done once the players are in the country to start pre season preparations 

Edited by Claudio Fannieri
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, sphericalfox said:

I've already registered the trademark headline, 'Daka the net!'

Happy to sell to any of the red tops for a wedge, but not The Sun.

Dhak's bangs another one in, runs over to BR, cue headline 'Dhaka's My Boy'

5 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Are you still relying on the "Three O Walcott" the Walcott millions?

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

1st game after an injury 

Scores the winner

'Look who's Dak' 

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

When are we going to move on to the Flight tracking segment of this signing?  We have done medicals, religion and Company Accounts, so hopefully quite soon.  

Where’s Liam!

Your Country needs you, Liam..

15 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

1st game after an injury 

Scores the winner

'Look who's Dak' 

Mercury will think they are blindsiding you with 

“ Daks all, folks!”

” Dak attack”

and their top money maker

” Dak scores again”

40 minutes ago, MPH said:

Mercury will think they are blindsiding you with 

“ Daks all, folks!”

” Dak attack”

and their top money maker

” Dak scores again”

The Mercury will continue with it's weird headline style where they insist on crowbarring in a quote into every headline or describing everything as either a "boost" or a "blow".

So expect

"I scored" Patson Daka delivers a boost to Leicester's top 6 hopes

• Haha 2