Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Patson Daka

For the record travelers from Zambia to Austria can cut the quarantine time down to 5 days (from Ten) if the have a negative test on day 6.  Also, Austria has been very slow with the vaccine roll-out and unlikely he has been jabbed here being 22 years old.

Just now, mozartfox said:

For the record travelers from Zambia to Austria can cut the quarantine time down to 5 days (from Ten) if the have a negative test on day 6.  Also, Austria has been very slow with the vaccine roll-out and unlikely he has been jabbed here being 22 years old.

Gerrimjabbed

• Haha 2

Guest StevieLynex
28 minutes ago, Flamey said:

It's like a cricketer nervously trying to get to a century...run rate has died down a little. Come on chaps we can soon hold that bat up high to gentle applause from the stands.

Daks is in the corridor of uncertainty. Just hope Daks isn't out for a duck, and plays like a modern day Ted Dexter

Edited by StevieLynex

Really don't see the issue to be honest, not like he is missing any training currently. I imagine we have already given him work outs etc to do. 

Half the team are going to have to isolate when they come back as a few are in Spain currently. 

The only thing its doing is delaying the official announcement which really isn't a problem. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Really don't see the issue to be honest, not like he is missing any training currently. I imagine we have already given him work outs etc to do. 

Half the team are going to have to isolate when they come back as a few are in Spain currently. 

The only thing its doing is delaying the official announcement which really isn't a problem. 

I think people are just aggravated about the delay to the announcement to be honest! It is a bit exasperating, but as you say, not a problem. We're just all quite bored and want a new shiny player.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

How do they know you will be negative? Seems a bit risky to me.

15 minutes ago, Strokes said:

15 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I think the test prior to arrival in Austria in conjunction with a second test on day 6 6 may be the key?  I also assume the Austrian Government know what they are doing.  Anyhow, this is how it is here.

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Austria is Amber list too, so he'd need to likely isolate here

yes he'll still need to isolate arriving from Austria. the main difference if he arrives here within 10 days of leaving a redlist country (Zambia) he has to stay at one of the listed quarantine hotels, where as if he arrives from an amber list country he can be put up in accommodation provided by the club and get the isolation period reduced to 5 days by taking an extra test and testing negative after 5 days. 

• Like 1