Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

That David Beckham fella used to dress like a right weirdo, think he had a decent career?

Does it really matter how he looks ffs

Yeah, but Tom Davies is crap.

But your right I suppose, it doesn't matter what you look like if you are as good as Beckham. Unfortunately Maddison is no where near that level.

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

It doesn't matter what you look like full stop

Yep, you are right. But I do find some footballers are more concerned about their image primarily , and their career secondary.

Edited by MGLCFC

2 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Yep, you are right. But I do find some footballers are more concerned about their image primarily , and their career secondary.

The two aren’t mutually exclusive at all. Regardless of where he shops or what he wears, it doesn’t affect his training/performances. 

His mentality might but not the fact he has a shiny rucksack or some bright T-shirt’s.

That article is from the Laaandan equivalent of the Mercury, and is full of transfermarket valuations - i.e. it's an article churned out by the Reach PLC copy paste interns with absolutely zero journalism behind it.

I'm sure it will be on the Mockery's website tomorrow as Leicester "set price" for Maddison or Arsenal close in on Maddison as Foxes reveal transfer stance or some other garbage headline. Reach PLC really are the drizzling shits for sports reporting.

7 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

That article is from the Laaandan equivalent of the Mercury, and is full of transfermarket valuations - i.e. it's an article churned out by the Reach PLC copy paste interns with absolutely zero journalism behind it.

I'm sure it will be on the Mockery's website tomorrow as Leicester "set price" for Maddison or Arsenal close in on Maddison as Foxes reveal transfer stance or some other garbage headline. Reach PLC really are the drizzling shits for sports reporting.

You'll be getting threats from the merc wanting to know how you've stolen their headlines for the week

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

You'll be getting threats from the merc wanting to know how you've stolen their headlines for the week

I reckon if I spent about an hour or two on it, it wouldn't be too hard to write a program to generate them automatically, there's defintely a weird pattern to them. Certainly hard to believe any living human being writes or reads them before publication. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I've found this website:

https://deepai.org/machine-learning-model/text-generator

And this is what happens if you throw a random Mercury headline into it. I gave it "Player 'expects' Leicester City transfer to be completed" and it churned out this:

Player 'expects' Leicester City transfer to be completed within the next week. And they won't be.

"They'll miss him. And I hope he gets a chance to play an important role," the former Chelsea ace said last week.

"He's obviously a very experienced player," manager Roberto Mancini told the Daily Mail. "He played in the summer and was very good in training and then on the field during the summer.

"When we took this picture with Jose Fonte, we saw where he was playing. We were happy with him. We're good enough to say he is probably there."

The Leicester manager and players' union, the UK Sport and Sport-Info, want to see him in action, but Mancini said Mancini and the club have not given him the full answer.

"We are not giving up on him," he replied. "They say this is the case, but this is why we're here. That's why we're here. And this is why there's no end to our desire... We are looking forward... to see if he does some good football."

That may be precisely what Raul doesn't expect or know, though, with the player leaving his current club.

"I'm still trying to understand the thinking behind it," he added. "It's not the same as last year. There is something new. I didn't do as well

I am now starting to think the Mercury has no writers at all, and Reach PLC is actually just a random headline generator which feeds into this website which then feeds back into the headline generator, creating an AI human centipede of shit journalism.

EDIT: This has done me in lol

Tielemans linked to Leicester exit by former Liverpool ace Paul Merson

Neymar will go to Liverpool for his third match this season

The former Celtic striker missed out on a first-team place with injury in November but joined Premier League side Chelsea after their Champions League second place finish.

After he accepted a club-record £8million move to Crystal Palace in January they went on to win their last four meetings and qualify for the Europa League final.

He has scored six goals and recorded 13 assists in the Premier League and is the only midfielder to make 29 appearances during his senior season so far.

Bournemouth manager Garry Monk had been keen to bring in the 23-year-old after a number of young midfielders had made good progress at the Etihad Stadium.

The club were in danger of slipping out in the second round of the FA Cup in April ahead of the season's final due to the poor form of Nathaniel Clyne.

Bournemouth manager Garry Monk had been keen to bring in the 23-year-old after a number of young midfielders had made great progress at the Etihad Stadium

Merson, who also played for Leeds during his time at Liverpool, has been linked with a move to Chelsea since 2010 but Neymar's new West Ham home for £3.6million is not expected to match his £8.74million transfer record of £34million this season.

Congrats to Garry Monk on getting the Bournemouth job

Edited by orangecity23
  • Like 2