Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

59 minutes ago, DezFox said:

I just thought I would leave this comment here to see how crazy arsenal fans are haha 😂 

BD69B00C-C9BB-47E9-979E-B9BF2966AC34.jpeg

My God.  Very worrying that people like this are on the loose in Society.

1 hour ago, DezFox said:

I just thought I would leave this comment here to see how crazy arsenal fans are haha 😂 

I’m all up for ‘everyone is entitled to their own opinion’, but then no. Just no. 

1 hour ago, DezFox said:

I'd like to point out to these delusional Gooners that there isn't a direct correlation between big empty stadium and big club.

10 hours ago, DezFox said:

What a couple of self righteous comedians better themselves at a bigger club sorry lad Leicester is the bigger club NOW your Gooneys are way behind us and still will be, why would Madders want to leave for a Mid Table club who thought they could compete with the top teams in the ESL until they had to back down with their tails between their legs ?

I do believe most Gooney fans are hilarious comedians!!😂😂

• Like 1

We’ve had a few good seasons ……we aren’t bigger than arsenal ……they still win trophies, even when they’re crap (eg. ast year). 

infact, i’m confident to state that we will never ever be as big a club as arsenal , not commercially and not fan base wise ……. And they simply cannot continue to be as inept as they have been recently. At some point they will get decent owners/manager or become part of a ‘super league’ which will skew it even further in their favour and against us. 

we just keep on batting away and disrupting as best we can …… they all really don’t like us cos they can’t push us around without paying way over the top for what they want from us. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Adam_LCFC said:

Anything north of 60m and take, take, take.

Could afford to fund an attacking mid and a right winger with that.

If this is true and not a load of shit.

2 minutes ago, tetly said:

Can anyone translate please?

informations ⁧‫#جرس_أرسنال‬⁩ James Madison camp expects a move and an attempt from Arsenal in the coming weeks to sign the player. The club, through its lobbying and back channels, offered James Madison a four-plus-one contract, a salary nearly double what he earns at Leicester City, and the opportunity to wear the iconic number ten shirt.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

informations ⁧‫#جرس_أرسنال‬⁩ James Madison camp expects a move and an attempt from Arsenal in the coming weeks to sign the player. The club, through its lobbying and back channels, offered James Madison a four-plus-one contract, a salary nearly double what he earns at Leicester City, and the opportunity to wear the iconic number ten shirt.

Thanks. Well if anyone goes this year I think it will me him.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Anything north of 60m and take, take, take.

Could afford to fund an attacking mid and a right winger with that.

If this is true and not a load of shit.

He still has 3 years left on his contract right, so I'd imagine we'd get more than £60mil for him. Imagine we reinvest that money in Coutinho, Berardi, a CB... could be worth it tbh 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tetly said:

Thanks. Well if anyone goes this year I think it will me him.

Wondering if someone will go (like normal) and we go biggish on two, say Berardi (seems a good type of signing) and Coutinho (hope not)

Doubling his money is north of £220k/week ……..

tough to turn that down (on more than his mate chilly ) 

and the chance to move closer to his best mate too …….

interesting…….. wondered who we would consider selling and felt it would be cags but maybe could be madders …..

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Doubling his money is north of £220k/week ……..

tough to turn that down (on more than his mate chilly ) 

and the chance to move closer to his best mate too …….

interesting…….. wondered who we would consider selling and felt it would be cags but maybe could be madders …..

If we do sell Maddison for £60m then I believe one of two things:

1) Hip hip problem is a concern long term and is forecasted to stop him playing a lot of games over the coming years

2) We'll be playing a system that doesn't require a No10, maybe a 4-3-3

I don't think we would sell a 100% fit Maddison with three years left on his contract and playing a formation with a No10 for £60m. Maddison at his best is one of the best players in the PL.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

If we do sell Maddison for £60m then I believe one of two things:

1) Hip hip problem is a concern long term and is forecasted to stop him playing a lot of games over the coming years

2) We'll be playing a system that doesn't require a No10, maybe a 4-3-3

I don't think we would sell a 100% fit Maddison with three years left on his contract and playing a formation with a No10 for £60m. Maddison at his best is one of the best players in the PL.

Suspect you are right, there are so many variables relating to change in formation, change in suitability for expected role, behavioural change, it’s not difficult to imagine a scenario in which we would be content to sell. If none of these scenarios are valid, he needs to stay.