Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

In terms of Arsenal not having any money.....remember they've just got rid of ozil. That's 18m a year they've saved.

Theyve got money to spend.

But NO European football for the first time in decades.  Plus Aubameyang is reportedly on 250k a week, so the Ozil net saving is likely no where near 18m? They have more dead-wood than us to fell.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

But NO European football for the first time in decades.  Plus Aubameyang is reportedly on 250k a week, so the Ozil net saving is likely no where near 18m? They have more dead-wood than us to fell.

Yeah and it's contingent on them selling a couple but I imagine they could.

Thinking about this - we could sell him and get pereira and dammsgard with some change left over. 

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Since when did Lineker start commenting on things like this? 

Would suggest this could be more truthful that we thought

He does comment every now and then. I don't think it suggests any more or less truth in it. He probably has no knowledge about the transfer. 

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

If Maddison goes, I don’t think you’ll see a like for like replacement.  We simply won’t use a #10 most of the time.

Yeah, use that midfield three of Soumare, Ndidi and Tielemans. Use the funds we get to fund Berardi, Tarkowski maybe now, Pereira/Aouar, could get Coutinho on loan if the terms are good enough for us. Could really help us rather than hinder us imo. 

5 hours ago, hejammy said:

Honestly if Madders goes to Arsenal my estimation of him as a person would plummet. If he wants to go to a club on the decline with no clear path or identity vs our club simply for a pay day and to live in London then he's a failed footballer in my opinion. 

Meh. Your earning time is so limited as a footballer I've never blamed players for going where the money is. I'd want to hoard as much money as possible while playing and never have to work again after retiring.

• Like 3

Our fans get quite precious and overly defensive at times but the Arsenal Twitter community are comfortably the biggest bunch of oddballs and crying kids in football.

Famous fan and former player suggests player shouldn't leave Leicester. 

Arsenal twitter mob- "OMG DEY ALL FACKING HATE US WE'RE MASSIVE LESTA ARE TINY FUN LEEG TITUL UNBEETUN SEASON PEAKS N TROFFS MADDERZ IN GOONERZ!"

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our fans get quite precious and overly defensive at times but the Arsenal Twitter community are comfortably the biggest bunch of oddballs and crying kids in football.

It’s fun to knock other clubs and in most cases I always know at least one fan that’s ‘alright’ but for some reason every arsenal fan I’ve met is a complete div

Edited by Lambert09

22 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

INJECT THIS INTO YOUR ****ING VEINS

Yeh Red Temptation you may always be a bigger club, but we have more class in relation to how our owners treat our fans and also not furloughing staff!!  The Gooners need to get rid of Kroenke first before they can progress 😂👍

Edited by Lineker's Left Foot

24 minutes ago, Corky said:

Famous fan and former player suggests player shouldn't leave Leicester. 

Arsenal twitter mob- "OMG DEY ALL FACKING HATE US WE'RE MASSIVE LESTA ARE TINY FUN LEEG TITUL UNBEETUN SEASON PEAKS N TROFFS MADDERZ IN GOONERZ!"

Replied to one idiot and got about 15 bites lol 

Guest Bert Fill
14 hours ago, UHDrive said:

With a good season behind him we should be demanding £70-80mil minimum.

If he has a good season and is worth that amount, why on earth would we want to sell him??