Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

Don't want to upset anyone, (he says lying through his teeth) but according to this here link we're offering Maddison 200 big ones each and every week.

And no I've never heard of the source.

https://www.yardbarker.com/general_sports/articles/arsenal_news_leicester_city_to_offer_gunners_target_monster_contract_in_hope_of_preventing_summer_transfer/s1_15953_35365931

2 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Don't want to upset anyone, (he says lying through his teeth) but according to this here link we're offering Maddison 200 big ones each and every week.

And no I've never heard of the source.

https://www.yardbarker.com/general_sports/articles/arsenal_news_leicester_city_to_offer_gunners_target_monster_contract_in_hope_of_preventing_summer_transfer/s1_15953_35365931

lol Instant cheeky price hike

Guest StevieLynex
On 22/06/2021 at 21:15, lanefox said:

Troopz has told me straight swap Maddison for Saka

Fair swap - one cannot take a decent corner, whilst the other cannot take a decent pen

It must be very sad being an Arsenal fan these days. The days of them being able pinch Foxes players are a distant memory.  They are struggling in this window.   Even Villa are taking the pi** out of them and they have some very expensive dead wood on their books they will have trouble felling.  

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

I made the mistake of looking up stuff about Maddison on Twitter.

Hoo boy, they just love a photoshop of their transfer target in an Arsenal shirt, don't they?

lol

20210713_200006.jpg

20210713_200053.jpg

20210713_200152.jpg

20210713_200245.jpg

20210713_200254.jpg

20210713_200303.jpg

20210713_200317.jpg

Man, we’ve got people on Twitter photoshopping Ozan f***ing Kabak in a Leicester shirt. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vacamion said:

I made the mistake of looking up stuff about Maddison on Twitter.

Hoo boy, they just love a photoshop of their transfer target in an Arsenal shirt, don't they?

lol

20210713_200006.jpg

20210713_200053.jpg

20210713_200152.jpg

20210713_200245.jpg

20210713_200254.jpg

20210713_200303.jpg

20210713_200317.jpg

What a hideous misuse of your time  lol

But thanks, that was top laugh for today.  Arse fans basing their satisfaction with life on acquiring a player that some Leicester City fans want rid of at any price …  how the worm has turned ...

AFTV gets tiresome, but this is delicious. 

(FWIW, I still think we’ll either keep or sell based on best guess about his long-term fitness.  But I'm now in the habit of trusting the club to get most of these calls right)

This is precious.

Debate on Arsenal Mania about the best combined eleven with ours … and apparently they have surpassed us, as Maddison is switching sides.

Although there’s still more LCFC than AFC players named?!  And it seems to be a 4-2-3-3 rather than an actual eleven.  So it’s all over my head.  :dunno:

AFCvLCFC.thumb.JPG.dc5878709ad4323baee1b54f08e58e15.JPG

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

This is precious.

Debate on Arsenal Mania about the best combined eleven with ours … and apparently they have surpassed us, as Maddison is switching sides.

Although there’s still more LCFC than AFC players named?!  And it seems to be a 4-2-3-3 rather than an actual eleven.  So it’s all over my head.  :dunno:

AFCvLCFC.thumb.JPG.dc5878709ad4323baee1b54f08e58e15.JPG

They forgot Ndidi over Partey and Barnes over Pepe, which puts them down to 2 clear with those being Saka and Tierney (harsh on JJ but a fit Tierney is one of the best LBs in the league). Partey was poor last season and is neither a pure CDM like Ndidi or playmaker like Youri - he's more of a box to box engine room type midfielder.

They do seem quite split over Maddison over there though

Edited by turlo
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

If Youri left, would people be happy with Odegaard as a replacement?

If Odegaard is now available, it begs the question why have Arsenal not moved for him:dunno:

3 minutes ago, FoxFan98 said:

Madueke from PSV available for 20m

He will cost much more than that, the PSV technical director spoke about it this morning

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/de-jong-helder-over-plannen-psv-met-madueke-en-gakpo

PSV is participating in a transfer for Denzel Dumfries and/or Donyell Malen, but it is very different with regard to Cody Gakpo and Noni Madueke. Technical manager John de Jong informs VI about this. The driver wants to keep Gakpo and Madueke on board for next season.

Just like for Dumfries and Malen, there is interest in the aforementioned attackers, but PSV is not waiting for negotiations. "We have not told these players that they can negotiate a departure with clubs," emphasizes De Jong. “In principle, they are not allowed to leave, because they are very important players for us this season. Of course something crazy can always happen, but a departure is definitely not our preference.'

• Like 1