Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

21/22 Matches Moved for TV

Just now, Spudulike said:

Which broadcaster has got the Brentford match? 

There will be a foreign stream. It’s only been moved because we are in Europa the Thursday before. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

November games should have been announced on 16th September (not always the exact date but around then), so surely we should be seeing when Leeds away is moved to in the next few days? Chelsea at home will surely be moved to the Sunday as well.

Why? There's no midweek game before that. 

But Watford the week after (27th Nov) will be as we play Legia on 25th.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

From my working out, I think Leeds away has to stay Sunday regardless of if it's on TV or not. Chelsea at home has to stay Saturday, Watford at home has to be Sunday.

Leeds away is up against Everton v Tottenham and West Ham v Liverpool for games guaranteed to be on the Sunday. I think it'll be 2pm regardless of live coverage with West Ham the later game.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

From my working out, I think Leeds away has to stay Sunday regardless of if it's on TV or not. Chelsea at home has to stay Saturday, Watford at home has to be Sunday.

You should be correct.

Leeds sounds right because it's international break after (never a Monday game then) plus we play Thursday before. So either TV or 14:00 like Brighton.

Chelsea play CL Tuesday after our game so it will be Saturday. Possibly a TV pick early/late. Then Watford follows a Thursday match for us but comes before a midweek set of fixtures. So has to be Sunday.

New tv fixtures 

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2264105

The Premier League fixtures selected for live TV broadcast in the United Kingdom in November 2021 have been confirmed.

Please note that on Saturday 6 November, the 12:30 match between Manchester United and Manchester City will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, and BT Sport will broadcast the 17:30 match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United. This change from the usual broadcast schedule has been agreed in conjunction with the police, clubs and broadcasters.

Monday 1 November

20:00 Wolves v Everton (Sky Sports)

Friday 5 November

20:00 Southampton v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

Saturday 6 November

12:30 Man Utd v Man City (Sky Sports)
17:30 Brighton v Newcastle (BT Sport)

Sunday 7 November

14:00 Arsenal v Watford (Sky Sports)
14:00 Everton v Spurs
14:00 Leeds v Leicester
16:30 West Ham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)

Saturday 20 November

12:30 Leicester v Chelsea (BT Sport)
17:30 Liverpool v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 21 November

14:00 Man City v Everton (Sky Sports)
16:30 Spurs v Leeds (Sky Sports)

Saturday 27 November

12:30 Arsenal v Newcastle (BT Sport)
17:30 Brighton v Leeds (Sky Sports)

Sunday 28 November

14:00 Brentford v Everton (Sky Sports)
14:00 Burnley v Spurs
14:00 Leicester v Watford
14:00 Man City v West Ham
16:30 Chelsea v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Edited by jammie82uk

On 22/09/2021 at 17:31, AKCJ said:

These games on a Sunday that aren't on TV are absolutely shit.

What irritates me is that they know there are going to be games that have to move to a Sunday and yet they seem to make absolutely no attempt to factor that into their thinking. Seemingly they think it’s better to show Brighton v Leeds on a Saturday evening and Brentford v Everton and Chelsea v Man Utd on a Sunday than just doing the sensible thing and playing Chelsea v Man Utd on the Saturday and putting 2 of the europa teams on tv on the Sunday.

2 hours ago, ttfn said:

What irritates me is that they know there are going to be games that have to move to a Sunday and yet they seem to make absolutely no attempt to factor that into their thinking. Seemingly they think it’s better to show Brighton v Leeds on a Saturday evening and Brentford v Everton and Chelsea v Man Utd on a Sunday than just doing the sensible thing and playing Chelsea v Man Utd on the Saturday and putting 2 of the europa teams on tv on the Sunday.

Plus it needlessly inconveniences another set of travelling fans.