Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

10 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Some people don’t seem to understand “smokescreen” here lol

You don’t tend to use a very very very good player to get you a bang average one lol it’s not going to be Dan James is it now lol 

I think you'll be very disappointed then. It'll be Dan James

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think you'll be very disappointed then. It'll be Dan James

That would promote a lot of piss-taking on the Man.Utd forum. Perhaps they will let us have Greenwood now they have Sancho.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jruizc_ said:

Unless it's the comeback of Mahrez don't know who could be much higher than Berardi...

He's not that good tbh. 

There's a reason he's still at Sassuolo. 

When he was a teenager and about twenty years old there was big, big hype around him. He was linked with moves to the biggest clubs, Italy next big thing etc. He's never delivered on that potential at all. 

He'd be an OK signing but he wouldn't be our best player by any means. 

I think he's being over hyped a bit in here because people saw him have a good game against a shit Turkish side that made Daniel James look like Pele. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's not that good tbh. 

When he was a teenager and about twenty years old there was big, big hype around him. He was linked with moves to the biggest clubs, Italy next big thing etc. He's never delivered on that potential at all. 

I think he's being over hyped a bit in here because people saw him have a good game against a shit Turkish side that made Daniel James look like Pele. 

Yeah, man, it’s got nothing to do with his last two seasons in Serie A, where he’s picked up a measly 31 goals and 17 assists from the right wing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's not that good tbh. 

Because he has been turning down chances to move to the bigger teams in Italy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He's not that good tbh. 

His stats the last 2 seasons are unreal in Serie A. He's been a beast.

• Like 3