Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

16 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

No way this bloke is no better than UNDER, he’s would be a waste of money 

Under dreams of getting as many goals and assists as this guy does for even a mid table Sassuolo side

• Like 4

Guest Chocolate Teapot
53 minutes ago, jruizc_ said:

A really big smokescreen this has to be, this is escalating

Is this guy reliable? Only 6k followers.

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Also 31 goals in the last 2 seasons (can’t find his assists), if he even contributes

half of that on the other wing, it would give more opportunities to the rest of the team too!

20/21 - 30 appearances (2,484 minutes - 27.6 games) - 17 goals and 8 assists - goal contribution every 99 minutes

19/20 - 32 appearances (2,591 minutes - 28.7 games) - 14 goals and 10 assists - goal contribution every 108 minutes

All but 3 of those games (where he played as a 10) were from the right wing

• Like 3

Also don't be fooled by him staying at Sassuolo for so long. From what I can tell he's very level headed and would have had numerous opportunities to move to a bigger club if he had wanted to, a bit like Vardy turning down Arsenal.

I think there could be a potential move because this is probably going to be the peak for Sassuolo in regards to a transfer fee with him being in the spot light at the Euros. The pandemic has probably meant they're more willing to sell too.

As for coming to us, this at one point seemed so unlikely as he's publicly said he wanted to stay in Italy, but I feel our reputation as a club has improved so much recently.

If Berardi is now open to a move abroad then this is falling into place very nicely indeed. 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

20/21 - 30 appearances (2,484 minutes - 27.6 games) - 17 goals and 8 assists - goal contribution every 99 minutes

19/20 - 32 appearances (2,591 minutes - 28.7 games) - 14 goals and 10 assists - goal contribution every 108 minutes

All but 3 of those games (where he played as a 10) were from the right wing

That's not just world class numbers but elite level world class, did he take penalties?

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Is this guy reliable? Only 6k followers.

My point wasn't about this guy but about that the amount of people and claimed journalists that suggest that a deal could be made and our genuine interest in him 

47 minutes ago, turlo said:

Romano said on his podcast the other day he has a good relationship with Sassuolo's director so would expect him to be all over this if there were any developments.

Or maybe he’s been asked to keep quiet about it given their good relationship. Or I’m just clutching at straws because I’m desperate for us to sign a right winger…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Or maybe he’s been asked to keep quiet about it given their good relationship. Or I’m just clutching at straws because I’m desperate for us to sign a right winger…

Occam's Razor applies here, but you may not like what it says.

7 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Or Berardi has been a bit busy of late and we don't really know if he's actually even available.

If we do want a right winger though; there is absolutely no way he's not on our 'wish list'.

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Roberto Mancini 

Thought we were close to signing Acerbi, a few seasons ago - came in when Chiellini was injured in the current Euros - centre half.

8 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

He was talking about what he'd been told by the same director about Locatelli's move away from the club

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, turlo said:

Romano said on his podcast the other day he has a good relationship with Sassuolo's director so would expect him to be all over this if there were any developments.

That could also be why he’s quiet. Much like John Percy, only speaks when he’s told to 

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The player has the final say on who he plays for and he doesn't want to leave Italy. Can't blame him really.

I don't think there has been any recent updates regarding him wanting to stay Italy

He could feel it is finally time to move on

• Like 1