Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

6 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Don’t share this clown. He knows nothing.

Why would people lie to that extent and such detail when they know they will be found out by more experienced fans? I know it's part clickbait but still makes no sense given the idiot he's made out to be.

Just now, UHDrive said:

Why would people lie to that extent and such detail when they know they will be found out by more experienced fans? I know it's part clickbait but still makes no sense given the idiot he's made out to be.

Attention seeking. Must be some young kid. Whatever floats the boats of the snowflake generation 

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Attention seeking. Must be some young kid. Whatever floats the boats of the snowflake generation 

He writes for Foxes of Leicester if that makes any difference, I won't believe anything until Fab says it tbh

2 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

We’d have to sell a big name to afford this.

He's saying £28m + bonuses, if we assume Daka and Soumare cost around £40m, with our new sponsorship and if we sell Praet, Choudhury, etc. surely we can afford it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Because people will believe it anyway, just look at SFE proven wrong multiple times but people still beloved everything he said and we’re begging for more. Also easy way to get more followers of people desperate for news.

• Like 1

Waiting on gosens or tarkowski when neither are similar position, I know he means financially but still doesn’t make sense if we don’t strengthen all areas we want/need too.

Edited by Lesta2014
Can’t spell

5 minutes ago, Adam_LCFC said:

He's saying £28m + bonuses, if we assume Daka and Soumare cost around £40m, with our new sponsorship and if we sell Praet, Choudhury, etc. surely we can afford it?

Fair, I’d seen they want £40m plus which i think would push the budget if we also want a reserve CB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Fair, I’d seen they want £40m plus which i think would push the budget if we also want a reserve CB.

£40m would be steep for Berardi damn.

Also the longer the window goes on the less likely we sell a big name right, I mean are any teams really going to stump up the £70-90m we'd demand for Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison, etc. Maybe United but they just bought Sancho so...

9 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

....I would suspect getting Pereira would be cheaper and just as effective!!!

No doubting Berardi's talent, but Pereira would be as effective in that position.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Very much a case of people believing what they want to believe. Yet to see anyone credible on this.