Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

26 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Seems pretty legitimate in what he's saying and how he's coming across. I'm Steve by the way.

Screenshot_20210704-180445_Twitter.jpg

The Queen wishing the US a happy Independence day?

Isn't that like us congratulating Wolves on signing Trincao?

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Adam_LCFC said:

He's saying £28m + bonuses, if we assume Daka and Soumare cost around £40m, with our new sponsorship and if we sell Praet, Choudhury, etc. surely we can afford it?

I’ve no idea whether this is legit or not, but if the club want to afford it they can.

Our ‘usual’ net spend each summer is £20-30m. Add something similar for this year’s EL revenue and raise £20m+ from Ghezzal, Choudhury, Knight & Benkovic and it’s not impossible to see us spending £65-70m this window.

Means of course free transfers or loans for LB (presumably Bertrand) and CB, which is fine. The priorities were always goals, goals & assists from RW, and more physicality. Or Daka, someone like Berardi & Soumare

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I’ve no idea whether this is legit or not, but if the club want to afford it they can.

Our ‘usual’ net spend each summer is £20-30m. Add something similar for this year’s EL revenue and raise £20m+ from Ghezzal, Choudhury, Knight & Benkovic and it’s not impossible to see us spending £65-70m this window.

Means of course free transfers or loans for LB (presumably Bertrand) and CB, which is fine. The priorities were always goals, goals & assists from RW, and more physicality. Or Daka, someone like Berardi & Soumare

It depends more on wages than anything. Some big hitters have left - 5 or 6 players who were on 60-80k a week. But at the same time some big players and management have had raises. The truth is none of us know but I've always maintained we're better off than a lot of clubs.

7 minutes ago, Verumex said:

That's the queen saying if you don't agree to sell and pay up my navy will will insert a missing up your rectum.

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Hmm, not sure who to believe on this one. World renowned transfer journalist who says there has been no contact or some child on Twitter who has less followers than my nan. Tricky one 

Fabrizio said there's interest though - via Twitch

Edited by jruizc_

Not only him btw, she is actually pretty reliable and a lot of times spot on

Not sure how could we lead the race if Sassuolo aren't in favour of selling him though

Edited by jruizc_

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, jruizc_ said:

Not only him btw, she is actually pretty reliable and a lot of times spot on

Not sure how could we lead the race if Sassuolo aren't in favour of selling him

She also said we were selling fofana to Madrid.

9 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

If it is a smokescreen as @ramadaonesuggests, I have to say it’s a mouthwatering one.

Berardi or just possibly someone who’d be a better fit? Pereira? Zaha? Or…?

Smokescreen for Bale… once he heard we had 9 holes at the training ground and the chance to lay studs on Maddison daily for his 🐵 tweets it was too good to be true…

• Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To be fair there's was very tedious links to Daka and then BAAANG

If romano jumps on this I'll believe it - but he seems to be distancing himself from it.

Tielemans wouldn't even think about a contract extension with a club he's apparently extremely settled at because he was focused on a major tournament in progress, I highly doubt Berardi is actively involved in any big transfer decisions while Italy are having their best tournament in a while. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tielemans wouldn't even think about a contract extension with a club he's apparently extremely settled at because he was focused on a major tournament in progress, I highly doubt Berardi is actively involved in any big transfer decisions while Italy are having their best tournament in a while. 

united just signed Sancho

17 minutes ago, Verumex said:

Only if Wolves end up taking our place amongst the big clubs ...   :claudio:

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

No disrespect but is Ramada ITK?

It's a good question. Hes been right about the training ground and stuff before so definitely knows a bit. Not sure on transfers what he's revealed before.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's a good question. Hes been right about the training ground and stuff before so definitely knows a bit. Not sure on transfers what he's revealed before.

Cheers.  Wasn’t disrespecting him but can’t remember anything he got right on transfers; however for other issues he may have been correct