Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

Just now, Foxes04 said:

how the hell are some of you not impressed??? most threatening italy player right now. i really doubt we could get him but Berardi really would take us to another level. 

He looks a cross between Albrighton and perez! Lost the ball every time bar the great finish tbf 

1 minute ago, Heymister2015 said:

He looks a cross between Albrighton and perez! Lost the ball every time bar the great finish tbf 

His off the ball runs have been good, he seems to hold his defensive discipline ok.

Im not sure he has done much wrong.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

You can't judge anyone from a tournament, look at poborsky, origi, kapuska, the Welsh guy I'm sure there's more.

Berrardi has been quality for years…… not just one tournament.

14 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

We're never signing him but Berardi is a class player.  Thank goodness fans don't make personnel decisions.

I know, unbelievable record domestically and looks like he could easily write his name into Italian and European football history books in the coming days. Some of our fans - naaaah didn't like the 23 seconds I caught of him earlier as he didn't score a hattrick in that alloted time V Spain. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Shame Doku isn’t right sided left footed winger! 

This is why we have proper scouts. Doku kicks and runs, no different to traore but after one good game he would be the answer.

Berrardi has 2 consistently quality seasons in a row in a top league and he’s no good based on a bad game.

28 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

This is why we have proper scouts. Doku kicks and runs, no different to traore but after one good game he would be the answer.

Berrardi has 2 consistently quality seasons in a row in a top league and he’s no good based on a bad game.

That said, Doku is mustard and I'd have him in a second and worry about the fit later.

10 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Doesn’t look any better than perez tbh! Not excited by this one if it happens 

Don't remember Perez ever being selected for the full Spanish national team so it's hard to compare on international performances 

• Like 3