Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

11 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Again didn’t look anything special! Fingers crossed we don’t sign him. We need a signings that’s the icing on the cake. Rather buy a bag of icing sugar than this guy 

Thankfully most clubs will make signings based on more than just a few sub appearances in the Euros. They will actually look at what he can do across a whole season.

Who would prefer as a player that would be “icing on the cake”?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Thankfully most clubs will make signings based on more than just a few sub appearances in the Euros. They will actually look at what he can do across a whole season.

Who would prefer as a player that would be “icing on the cake”?

People tend to talk about who they want rather than who we're linked with then seem to get upset we don't get the player they want. Out of all the right wingers we've been linked with this guy has the best numbers in respect to his league.

• Like 3

He had this look on his face, as he walked up to take his penalty, like he just relishing all the pressure and heckling from the England fans. Maybe he’ll be up for a whole season of that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmono84 said:

Would love this guy! Would make a big difference for us!

1 hour ago, Heymister2015 said:

Again didn’t look anything special! Fingers crossed we don’t sign him. We need a signings that’s the icing on the cake. Rather buy a bag of icing sugar than this guy 

Ah yes. Foxestalk. The voice of the fans.

6 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Icing on the cake would be someone like Leon Bailey ! 

Who’s been bobbins for a few seasons…… how can you say Berardi is not what we need, and Bailey is whose so inconsistent his face is under the word on the dictionary.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OadbyBlue said:

Never thought I’d see the day Leicester fans are turning their nose up at a player who scored 17 goals in one of the best leagues in the world from the wing.

probably for the fact the lad hasnt played outside of italy and is untested in the prem, plus it would cost a fair bit to get him and he might have been decent at the euros doesnt mean he will be in the premier league

The whole England team were next to useless second half but I would sign some of them

• Like 2

What like Dan James 😏

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

probably for the fact the lad hasnt played outside of italy and is untested in the prem, plus it would cost a fair bit to get him and he might have been decent at the euros doesnt mean he will be in the premier league

I'm getting a little tired of these comments. It's as if some of you have come across him for the first time and you think that our scouting network will be the same.

I found a post from 5 years a go where I was recommending him for Christ sake. 

Edited by Collymore

7 hours ago, MPH said:

Ah yes. Foxestalk. The voice of the fans.

It’s strange how we can have such different views. I thought he looked really good when he came on and quicker than I thought especially against a team like England that defend so deep. I would be thrilled if we got this guy.

28 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm getting a little tired of these comments. It's as if some of you have come across him for the first time and you think that our scouting network will be the same.

I found a post from 5 years a go where I was recommending him for Christ sake. 

Oh, you love Berardi? Name three of his albums. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

A bit like that Mbappe fella, never did anything this tourney. Steer clear :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Should even look at that kane guy didn't even have a shot or create a chance the whole game 

Don't think Berardi had a wonderful tournament at all, but he's shown in Italy over the past few years that he's a good player. Fit's Rodgers' profile of player for that position too. Technically sound, takes up intelligent positions and works hard too. Not quite skilled at one-on-one take ons but it's not something Brendan really looks for from his right winger.

I'd be really happy if we signed him, not convinced it happens though.