Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

I'm getting a little tired of these comments. It's as if some of you have come across him for the first time and you think that our scouting network will be the same.

I found a post from 5 years a go where I was recommending him for Christ sake. 

i heard about him a good few years back when Di Francesco was in charge of Sassuolo, and i was saying it in general not my personal view(which is i think he would rather stay in Italy)

but id be surprised if he does move at all, given hes been at Sassuolo for well over 10 years

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

Oh, you love Berardi? Name three of his albums. 

"if you don't know me by now" 

"The Best of Beradi" 

And the timeless classic... 

"Foxes talk sh*t" 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i heard about him a good few years back when Di Francesco was in charge of Sassuolo, and i was saying it in general not my personal view(which is i think he would rather stay in Italy)

but id be surprised if he does move at all, given hes been at Sassuolo for well over 10 years

I don't think this will happen myself but if it could happen it would be amazing. 

23 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I am going to throw another name .....hmm what about Bonucci? he was pretty good yesterday

I don't want any of those diving, play acting little rats anywhere near our team to be honest.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BarringtonHayles said:

I’m sure if Youri were still at Monaco, and had the tournament that he just had, some of you wouldn’t want to sign him either.
How he plays for Italy is irrelevant, it’s a completely different style of play to club football. He’s clearly a fantastic player at club level. 

Its a team game and after all the hundreds of hours of practise Youri is bound to read his clubmates better.

16 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Yeah because Maddison and Grealish are very well known for staying on their feet lol  

Good at winning freekicks. Less good at screaming and rolling around and gesticulating that they need an ambulance.

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

I don't want any of those diving, play acting little rats anywhere near our team to be honest.

Why, we put up with Maddison, he lives on his arse as does Perez but, in fairness to the latter I don't think it's because he's cheating, it's more because he gets caught by strong gusts of wind.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Dom Berardi's having a party would be an ace song to be fair. 

Dom Berardi featuring Vardy and Soumare

”Welcome to Lesta, you think you know betta, I’ll show those gunner fans that I’m a point dexta” ... (Lin Manuel Miranda voice)

Edited by NYC Fox Fan

22 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Must be why we’re possibly getting Rabbi Macatondo - unless I’ve misread the Kazak thread! 

I don't think we have any interest in Rabbi Matondo at all, that was just an update put out by Schalke about him recovering from an injury back at his home in Wales

The update just also happened to mention that Kabak was being allowed more time to find a new club

Edited by moore_94

1 hour ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Must be why we’re possibly getting Rabbi Macatondo - unless I’ve misread the Kazak thread! 

I think you've misread a few things here mate.

Edited by Paddy.

13 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Thought he was Welsh? lol