Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

6 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Elephant in the room. Brexit. If he does move , which as he is a one club man, I doubt , it will be to Inter.

Brexit wouldn’t cause any issues with a move for Berardi.

Inter also have big financial issues and wouldn’t be able to afford him

Can’t see him leaving anyway

Edited by moore_94

32 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If we sign Beradi, Gozens, Daka, Soumere and keep hold of Tilemans we’ve won the premier league, europa league, and fa cup!!! 

If we pull that off UEFA will probably create a Global Super League with just us in it to make it fair for everyone else!

Or keep us where we are and we’ll just win a bakers Gozen of trophies instead.

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Sometimes I think every club is skint bar us. We made a substantial loss last year and with no spectator money we must be way down on what we normally would have.

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Skint means different things depending on where you reside in the football echelons though, although I admit that the top Italian cluibs do seem to have made a significant dogs dinner of their privilegd positions.

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Skint means different things depending on where you reside in the football echelons though, although I admit that the top Italian cluibs do seem to have made a significant dogs dinner of their privilegd positions.

Inter are a real mess, main reason Conte left is because they are having to reduce the wage bill by like 20% and sell about €80m worth of players (which is why they also set that figure as Hakimi’s asking price)

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Italians 'generally' stay put, proper home birds. Nothing in this other than its a far better name to be linked with

Yep! Some of the best players in the world and we currently only have TWO of their national side in the premier league.... and they're both brazilian lol 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Our greatest ever what? If you saw him in his loan spell with us, his legs had gone & he offered nothing…

Yeah. Maybe I could have phrased it better. A once great player, who played a few games for us is probably more accurate. I wasn't being that serious. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, enmac said:

Can you believe that this guy played for City? Arguably, our greatest ever. 

Didn't he play like 4 matches for us?  Did you mean our greatest ever unsuccessful loan?  A certain Mr Kane might have a thing or two to say about that.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I loved Cambiasso. His speed of thought was the best I’ve ever seen on a pitch. Even when his legs had gone. 

Agreed. Think only he left us because he knew he'd no longer be able to do it physically. His face when he scored his last goal said it all. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, enmac said:

Can you believe that this guy played for City? Arguably, our greatest ever. 

I do agree with you one of the best ever players to put on the Leicester shirt. However, when he was with us this was the end of his career and we didn't see the best of him. As your video shows Mancini was a brilliant player though. Regarding the best players for us I would look towards Vardy, Kasper, Kante, Mahrez for example. These players really took our club to the pinnacle of domestic football. We can always questions Mahrez attitude when he wanted to leave but what an amazing player for us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

I do agree with you one of the best ever players to put on the Leicester shirt. However, when he was with us this was the end of his career and we didn't see the best of him. As your video shows Mancini was a brilliant player though. Regarding the best players for us I would look towards Vardy, Kasper, Kante, Mahrez for example. These players really took our club to the pinnacle of domestic football. We can always questions Mahrez attitude when he wanted to leave but what an amazing player for us. 

Agreed, but I would also add Esteban to your list. I know it was only for a season but so was Ngolo. If only Mancini had been 10 years younger. Could possibly be a future manager? 

• Like 1

We have had many truly great players don the blue shirt, particularly in our recent history, but for me Cambiasso made the game look so easy. For one lacking pace, he always seemed to find space and had so much time when on the ball. Not only was he technically superior, he orchestrated proceedings on the pitch. It was a real pleasure to see him play for Leicester and that at the end of his career he was still probably our stand out player that season. He must have been some player in his prime.

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Would love this guy he’s entering his peak and looked good in the euros however for some reason Italians never gotten on too well in England. 

Really,

Zola, DeMatteo, Di Canio, Pelle, Jorginho, Ravenelli, Cudaccini, Vialli all seemed to do ok.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, enmac said:

Agreed, but I would also add Esteban to your list. I know it was only for a season but so was Ngolo. If only Mancini had been 10 years younger. Could possibly be a future manager? 

Definitely can add Cambiasso to the list too. Still played very well whilst at Leicester, incredible player. 

Mancini - Just have to look how well he is doing with Italy. Organised, good football, exciting to watch. If Rodgers chooses to leave then Mancini would be a good option. Depending if he wants to stay with national team. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unique FC said:

Definitely can add Cambiasso to the list too. Still played very well whilst at Leicester, incredible player. 

Mancini - Just have to look how well he is doing with Italy. Organised, good football, exciting to watch. If Rodgers chooses to leave then Mancini would be a good option. Depending if he wants to stay with national team. 

Just think of the contacts and knowledge of European football, particularly in Italy, he must have. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Didn't he play like 4 matches for us?  Did you mean our greatest ever unsuccessful loan?  A certain Mr Kane might have a thing or two to say about that.

-Jesse lingards ears have pricked up.

-Cengiz under has delayed his departure to discuss this.

-Ryan Bennett is wondering what more he had to do to get a mention round here.

-Molla Wague thinks you lot only care about big names.

-Ignasi Miquel has withdrawn his entry as he can't even remember being here himself.

-Micheal Johnson thought it was ****ing hilarious til they did away with the balti pies.

-And there are 17 goalies arguing about 2010/11 who have never even met each other.

Meanwhile...

-Nathan dyer is just standing naked in the corner with his premier league medal dangling off his cock, and asking why they all made it look so difficult.

-Whilst Robert Huth is just here for shits and giggles.

Edited by gw_leics772