Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

12 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I think Praet would go there.

Trades almost never work in soccer-football, but I’d it were to happen Praet and 15-20 million seems about right.

So we get slated on here for using “Roster” but “soccer-football” is fine? 

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Only way that happens is they want Praet in to replace Locatelli and we can offer them him as part of the deal for Berardi. Highly unlikely IMO.

That's the worry. Berardi's price has gone up £10million and he's being touted to Chelsea. Pereira is the only realistic signing if this fails and all I'd want from that is a loan/view to a deal which no doubt he wouldn't be with West Ham chasing for him. More questions than answers.

He's the one to get now particularly with Sassuolo caught in a quandary and with time against them. He seems to fit the profile of the club too personality wise as well as ability. 

He reminds me of Castagne a little, a tall workhorse with top quality ability in abundance. If He was forward of RP or Castagna and just above Soumare/KDH, with maddison in the mix in those areas of the pitch together then that's a match made in heaven between us and him.

I think he would be a wonderful addition to the squad. If there's one thing missing in the Leicester squad it's a right winger. Barnes is great on the right when healthy. But on the left Albrighton (who was used often last season) is not on that same level.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

This is annoying.

Theyll sell for decent money but I doubt we have 35m floating around.

Come on Toppy. You know this makes sense.

At the price, is he worth it?

27 this weekend, Italian players have a terrible record here and he's never played outside of Italy (no EL or CL main stage experience). Doubt he speaks the language. Been a big fish in a small pond his whole career. We have a generally poor record of signing players in their prime. Very one footed and lots of his goals are pens. Loves a booking and has a temper. Not the greatest injury record and tends to miss at least half a dozen games a season.

I personally don't think he'd come, but even still, if we've got €35-40m to chuck at a player in this position I think there are better options.

Edit: I realise half of that could be said about Vardy, but my point stands!

Edited by jeffschlupp
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This is annoying.

Theyll sell for decent money but I doubt we have 35m floating around.

Come on Toppy. You know this makes sense.

Any attempt to sign him realistically probably needs to start now, would need to be done by 8th August

6 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

At the price, is he worth it?

27 this weekend, Italian players have a terrible record here and he's never played outside of Italy (no EL or CL main stage experience). Doubt he speaks the language. Been a big fish in a small pond his whole career. We have a generally poor record of signing players in their prime. Very one footed and lots of his goals are pens. Loves a booking and has a temper. Not the greatest injury record and tends to miss at least half a dozen games a season.

I personally don't think he'd come, but even still, if we've got €35-40m to chuck at a player in this position I think there are better options.

Edit: I realise half of that could be said about Vardy, but my point stands!

If it was my money I wouldn’t spend more than 25M on him

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Any attempt to sign him realistically probably needs to start now, would need to be done by 8th August

...well the opening move has just been made, the negotiations starts now!!!

The sooner this is over either way the better. I believe we will spend whatever it takes to get him, but he is the wrong choice.