Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

Given that we would likely reduce their demands by €5mill or so and with a structured payment, then I'd take him hands down.

Now he's made it clear he wants out Sassuolo either stand thier ground and keep an unhappy player or likely reduce their fee and sell. Buy!

45 minutes ago, Staff said:

Locatelli has joined Juventus, so he won't be leaving now 

Is that definitely won't be leaving or probably won't be leaving? If the player pushes for a move then it is likely the club will cash in whilst he has a high stock rating, I would have thought. The Money from the sale of Locatelli and potentially Berardi could buy 3 or 4 very good players.

24 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Is that definitely won't be leaving or probably won't be leaving? If the player pushes for a move then it is likely the club will cash in whilst he has a high stock rating, I would have thought. The Money from the sale of Locatelli and potentially Berardi could buy 3 or 4 very good players.

Could mean they get relegated as well.

6 hours ago, Pliskin said:

He is highly rated in Italy. But for some reason the offer of players only ever seems to work if you’re a huge club…. Might worth it though, like I said Praet was regarded one of the better players in Italy. 

One thing to mention is I was speaking to my mate who lives in France, who worryingly said he doesn’t rate Soumare…. And doesn’t understand why we’ve signed him when we have Praet……

.....interesting!!!

I would suspect Praet is not vocal on the pitch, nor someone who puts himself forward to command the confidence of his manager. Soumare from his show reel appears to be someone who tries to impose himself on the game and is does believe he will fail in doing so.

You cannot impress unless you are willing to take a chance, even if the action you take could lead to failure, you can't play it safe all your life, it will only end up looking like where he is right now.

7 hours ago, Pliskin said:

He is highly rated in Italy. But for some reason the offer of players only ever seems to work if you’re a huge club…. Might worth it though, like I said Praet was regarded one of the better players in Italy. 

One thing to mention is I was speaking to my mate who lives in France, who worryingly said he doesn’t rate Soumare…. And doesn’t understand why we’ve signed him when we have Praet……

Wait until he finds out they are a completely different style of midfielder...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Tielemans isnt rated well in France based on his time in monaco, soumare just won the league as well, im sure he will be good

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

From what I remember, Kante didn't look anything 'that' special in his first few games.

From what I remember the players thought he was different gravy from the first training session with him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

With the recognition that experience plays a key part in any successful teams (mostly) then this guy over Madueke for me, and I think he would be cheaper even if the resale is a concern

I agree with this. With BR effectively retaining all key players this year and strengthening with great signings, there is still that lack of experience throughout the team. Noni Madueke I'd love to have, I really would. But it's getting late in the transfer window and for me there are too many external factors as to his potential signing. I'd rather bid for Berardi and and close this RW saga down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

From what I remember, Kante didn't look anything 'that' special in his first few games.

I recall him looking good right from the start. I do remember some on here moaning that he kept attacking at the end of his first match when they thought he should have kept the ball near the corner flag to see the match out (or something like).

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

He's hardly likely to say anything else.

They want as much as they can for him. If he's said he wants to leave the only way they can still get top dollar for him is by saying "he isn’t leaving." 

Its what Levy is doing with Kane.

Everyone has a price, they just want to ensure they get what they value him for.

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I remember thinking to myself this guy is no substitute for Cambiasso and a bit of a disappointment, but I clearly remember posters on here recognising how great he was from the beginning. I soon caught up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

He's hardly likely to say anything else.

They want as much as they can for him. If he's said he wants to leave the only way they can still get top dollar for him is by saying "he isn’t leaving." 

Its what Levy is doing with Kane.

Everyone has a price, they just want to ensure they get what they value him for.

He pointed out the time it takes to tie major transfers up though. If we went in with 45 million cash and offered him 120 k a week it could be done quickly but of course we won't.