Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He pointed out the time it takes to tie major transfers up though. If we went in with 45 million cash and offered him 120 k a week it could be done quickly but of course we won't.

Perhaps, but I think we're waiting to see what happens with the PSV game first. 

I suspect if, after that, our focus switches to Berardi again after that, there will still be a price at which a deal can be made, if we're willing to offer it.

32 minutes ago, foxfan92 said:

He's hardly likely to say anything else.

They want as much as they can for him. If he's said he wants to leave the only way they can still get top dollar for him is by saying "he isn’t leaving." 

Its what Levy is doing with Kane.

Everyone has a price, they just want to ensure they get what they value him for.

It's not the mind games, it's their ability to cover that his position because they actually are very light in that area. 

20 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He pointed out the time it takes to tie major transfers up though. If we went in with 45 million cash and offered him 120 k a week it could be done quickly but of course we won't.

Money money money 💰

3 hours ago, MPH said:

ST etienne said exactly the same when we were after fofana only for them to later admit it was all a ploy to get us to cough up more.

They did, but they aren't st etienne. I think if we are going to try to sign him then a bid needs to go in within days rather than weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfan92 said:

We don't have weeks of the window left...

Technically we have almost 2 weeks. If you said 1 and a half week's' then it would be week's' 

Not that I'm being pedantic...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Technically we have almost 2 weeks. If you said 1 and a half week's' then it would be week's' 

Not that I'm being pedantic...

But if you said we have “a week and a half left” then it would be week.

:ph34r:

Edited by Vlad the Fox
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Not playing today? Not even the bench? Is he injured? Or maybe…

It said on bt sport commentary before they started that he was out with a foot injury but is looking for a move away.  So make of that what you will. Probably nothing in it but who knows. 

3 hours ago, casablancas said:

Jesus wept. The state of some of our ‘fans’ I mean seriously? He’s played what? An hour of football for us? 

Exactly, difficult to judge Mendy based on that.

• Haha 1