Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

Just now, An Sionnach said:

No risk investment, long CV, does what it says on the tin. Only problems , doesn't want to leave Italy(can't blame him) and would cost 40 million and at least 100 grand a week.

Fabrizio has already said he would like to come here 

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

No risk investment, long CV, does what it says on the tin. Only problems , doesn't want to leave Italy(can't blame him) and would cost 40 million and at least 100 grand a week.

What tin though? 

The chances of this happening feel very tiny, unless they are willing to except very little cash up front for one of their best players... and little or no time to replace him.

Praet going there would be more likely to make it happen (for Locatelli replacement), but swap deal basically never happen. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

6 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Fabrizio has already said he would like to come here 

This is what annoys me, the new age journalists throw in their own opinions for flavour. If we wanted him we would have got this done last month. They set a deadline, we missed it. I think Dan james is looking like the only plausible deal right now. For all the plaudits our business gets, we havent half made a meal of solving a glaring issue in the squad (for 3 seasons now)

31 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

This is what annoys me, the new age journalists throw in their own opinions for flavour. If we wanted him we would have got this done last month. They set a deadline, we missed it. I think Dan james is looking like the only plausible deal right now. For all the plaudits our business gets, we havent half made a meal of solving a glaring issue in the squad (for 3 seasons now)

Man Utd aren't letting James go, Amad Diallo and Elanga are more likely from them.