Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Domenico Berardi

"Begun to ask for more information" lol I love some of the bullshit phrases media outlets use. 

How do you BEGIN to ask for more information, just fvcking ask for it!!!!!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Adster said:

"Begun to ask for more information" lol I love some of the bullshit phrases media outlets use. 

Be a translation issue with the original article in Italian. 

Think this is a complete non starter. He’s Sassuolo’s Vardy, he’s told Juve no before 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Be a translation issue with the original article in Italian. 

Think this is a complete non starter. He’s Sassuolo’s Vardy, he’s told Juve no before 

He's a good player but probably no better than Pereira who plays just down the road. Both of these players are not cheap, but we won't get a cheap right winger. Are we going to invest 30 to 40 million or not that is the question.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He's a good player but probably no better than Pereira who plays just down the road. Both of these players are not cheap, but we won't get a cheap right winger. Are we going to invest 30 to 40 million or not that is the question.

Rogers with a fit squad probably has no intention of using wingers and therefore there might not be any intention of buying one. It's starting to look as if a Liverpool type 433 or similar is quite a possibility. We may even see Maddison being surplus to requirements yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adster said:

"Begun to ask for more informationlol I love some of the bullshit phrases media outlets use. 

....very much a loaded term.....!!!

A lot like saying "this player is causing the opponents some concern", it doesn't say what exactly he is doing, just the effect he is having.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No denying how good he's been in Italy the last 3 seasons. If we are getting him then we seriously mean business this summer.

Help me Ric, I need to not get excited about this possibly happening lol

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Help me Ric, I need to not get excited about this possibly happening lol

I'm refusing to believe it, which is damn hard to do as I'm a fcukin magnet to left footed right wingers. It's like trying to resist touching the hot glass in a chip shop.

Not only does he score a lot of goals, he creates a decent amount and his work rate defensively will give Brendan a stonker.

Not happening (imagine if it does)

• Like 3

Would love this but unfortunatelyi don’t think it will happen happen. If we were all surprised that we got Daka, I think this guy is just pushing it. Shame, would love him here.

Edited by DezFox

Just now, Foxes96 said:

It won’t happen surely not… 

didn’t we all say the same about Daka :ph34r:

Doesn’t seem to want to leave Italy or even Sassuolo. But who knows. We are massive :revenge:

So you think Claudio had a word in his shell like, gave him the good vibes?

6 hours ago, Adster said:

Excuse me please… can I have some more information?