Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PNM

Ryan Christie

Able to talk to him in January and he can sign for free in the summer. As a back up wide player, sure he’d be okay. Surely not our right sided option we’re considering!? 

Edited by Sly

50 minutes ago, majaco said:

Rodgers tax

If it is true that does exist and caused issues with the Edouard deal we need to stay away from their players this summer and wait to try and sign both on a free from January

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Able to talk to him in January and he can sign for free in the summer. As a back up wide player, sure he’d be okay. Surely not our right sided option we’re considering!? 

AFAIK he's out of contract in January, weird I know. Therefore, eams can start speaking to him with regards a pre-contract in a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would say this is more the type I would expect rather than a dedicated RW, particularly if the Daka deal comes through

He'd make your eyes bleed watching him on the wing. He struggles in the SPFL inthat position so I dread to think how he'd look in the EPL playing wide.

He had a great season for us Lennon's first season but he was probably our worst player last season, apart from Duffy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He'd make your eyes bleed watching him on the wing. He struggles in the SPFL inthat position so I dread to think how he'd look in the EPL playing wide.

He had a great season for us Lennon's first season but he was probably our worst player last season, apart from Duffy.

Fair enough, it wasn't so much a "We should sign this guy!", more that I imagined a versatile attacking player was more likely than the oft demanded right winger