Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Brennan Johnson

5 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Does everyone we’ve got a slight link to need it’s own thread? 

Might as well, only interesting stuff going on for another 8 weeks

An extra thread doesn't cause any harm either

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

Forest could do a lot worse than giving Brennan Johnson a crack this season. He impressed massively on loan at Lincoln and they aren't exactly swimming in good wide players. I imagine their stance changes with a big money offer though.

7 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Nah, i was alluding to the twitter transfer rumours thread really, little links like this i thought could go in there but nevermindddd.

I do agree with you but I don't see it happening. Lots of folk here just love to open new threads.

Makes navigating a little more cumbersome but ain't gonna change.

Edited by gurru991
grammar
  • Like 1

On 22/06/2021 at 05:25, LestaLad said:

Does everyone we’ve got a slight link to need it’s own thread? 

Yes. Now when their names come up three windows later, we can have the obligatory “been linked before” post. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anything under 5 million and we should be interested Brennan Johnson. Was excellent in League One, in his first season of first team football. 

Similar to James Justin, worth a risk for someone with potential. Can play central or on either wing. Attacking player but tracks back, quick, good close control. for 5 million will be a great option. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Anything under 5 million and we should be interested Brennan Johnson. Was excellent in League One, in his first season of first team football. 

Similar to James Justin, worth a risk for someone with potential. Can play central or on either wing. Attacking player but tracks back, quick, good close control. for 5 million will be a great option. 

£5m to NottsF!? They'll think their ship has come in. Double the value of the club. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Great point. Sounds like exactly the type of player we go for.

If Brentford, LCFC and Leeds are the clubs interested ... that's three of the best recruitment organizations in the upper levels of English football.  This kid must be the nuts.

Seen a little bit of this guy, my dads a Lincoln fan and I tend to watch the games when they are on. He had an excellent season in league one. Is he ready for the Prem? In not so sure about that quite yet, but one for the future (maybe I’d have said the same about JJ though).

He can certainly be a player at a high level if he has the right attitude. Was a standout performer for Lincoln on multiple occasions when I watched. 

4 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Seen a little bit of this guy, my dads a Lincoln fan and I tend to watch the games when they are on. He had an excellent season in league one. Is he ready for the Prem? In not so sure about that quite yet, but one for the future (maybe I’d have said the same about JJ though).

He can certainly be a player at a high level if he has the right attitude. Was a standout performer for Lincoln on multiple occasions when I watched. 

You hit on it.  Was JJ ready?  No - but because of his natural talent and savvy, he learned more quickly than anyone dared hope.