Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Daka Signs - Official

Guest Chocolate Teapot

I really loved the way he talked about vardy in the interview and also the fact that Rodgers didn't sell him the club, just told him what we're about.

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

The only thing that annoys me about that video is how he goes on about using us to get to the next level to one day sign for a bigger club . We know I were not one of the so called big six  but don’t rub it on mate . 

It is how it is. But we are probably in the top 20 Clubs in the World. Thank God we are not Florist or the Sheep!!!

• Like 2

I love this move, no question.  But it’s interesting that out top signings seem to continually ignore the one position of glaring weakness, RW.  Puzzling it’s gone on as long as it has.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bridport007 said:

This guy looks to have terrific instinct. 

He seems very humble, like Kante?!

wouldn’t be surprised to see this in the players car park

73B31911-ACA3-4CAA-A105-F787297D313B.jpeg

Lol. Where do you think he's been playing? Greece? :P  Probably has a Fiat Panda or sumat :P 

• Haha 1

Still blown away this morning that we've actually done this. Lovely signing to kick off our summer!

Seems like he should fit in well both in terms of playing style, and hunger. His deference to Vardy and eagerness to learn from him says so much about his character too.

And just look at that smile. Daka good smile if ever I've seen one. He's like Vardy and Shinji all rolled in to one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Lol. Where do you think he's been playing? Greece? :P  Probably has a Fiat Panda or sumat :P 

In Austria he had a very smart RB sponsored Audi.....

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 1