Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Daka Signs - Official

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, Bert said:

5 year deal, Patson Daka this is your life, come on down! 

If it's his life, surely he needs to go down to the studio with Eamonn Andrews where his family and friends are awaiting

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

54 goals in 82 matches at Salzburg. 

51 goals in his last 59 matches! 

And with Vardy and Nacho, gives him the platform to bed-in, without having the pressure of being main goalscorer. Great timing. 

I thought the same when we signed Musa and Slimani - hope it works out this time

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

RUDDERS IS GOD

Rudders and quite a few of his family were having a drink and meal in a pub in a sleepy Norfolk village a couple or so days ago. Having a well deserved chill out. Me and the missus were sat a couple of tables away.

I clocked him straight away, but tried not to make it too obvious, but saw him looking at me a few times, so reckon he realised I recognised him! 

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, KFS said:

Saying all the right things. This guy will bang for us. So excited and willing to give him time he needs to settle. Don’t get on his back early, he’s going to need a bedding in period.

Have we signed Matty Hancock?

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, BoyJones said:

Rudders and quite a few of his family were having a drink and meal in a pub in a sleepy Norfolk village a couple or so days ago. Having a well deserved chill out. Me and the missus were sat a couple of tables away.

I clocked him straight away, but tried not to make it too obvious, but saw him looking at me a few times, so reckon he realised I recognised him! 

Is he signing you for £25m?

Just now, BoyJones said:

Should have briefed him on the new Patson Daka song lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Greg2607 said:

can we all accept that he may take some time to adapt to the PL please

Good luck with that one - you realise this is the place where most wanted Vardy booted from the club, right? lol

• Like 2