Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Daka Signs - Official

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That video looks suspiciously like they were going to announce him once he was out of isolation and with the team but panicked and couriered a shirt to him after he announced it on twitter lol

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, PNM said:

From a BBC story on him in 2020:

The striker has adjusted well to life without Haaland by his side at Salzburg and insists, he has not modelled his game on anyone.

"The player I'm compared to does not exist! It's someone I'm trying to create - and you cannot compare yourself to that!"

Good lad 

Next Jamie Vardy 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Can't wait to see him play tbh, exciting singing. 

What is he going to 'sing' at his first meal with the Lads?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is a really lovely watch if you've got 10 minutes.

Such a humble lad.

The club does this so well, recruits the right person with the right mentality as well as skill set. A winner, team player and nice bloke. Some team’s seemingly never consider this side. 

I'm rooting for him already, hope he makes it to the top - helping to progress Leicester along the way. 

• Like 2

This lad seriously knows how to get the fans on his side from day one. Saying all the right things. Also can't wait to see those somersaults when he scores.

Massive contract. Seems like this could be another very well thought out signing.