Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Daka Signs - Official

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Dog muck video but this is an immense signing. Genuinely going to be the most devastating striker in Europe inside 18 months.

He fuching better be or he can get in the bin. I’m holding you AND your reputation personally responsible. 

• Haha 1

Potentially a brilliant signing but there's a reason why the fee was 'only' £23m. Don't want to be a party-pooper but we are taking the risk the likes of Liverpool wouldn't given the status of the league he comes from. 

Seems we are in that enviable position of being big enough to attract this calibre of player by offering a clear career path if they are good enough, giving him a chance rather than being a bench warmer. 

Win some, lose some but this all points to the former. I'd never heard of him a month ago but social media have convinced me he's the real deal. 

He's saying all of the right things and I hope we give him the support he deserves, and I think we will. 

Expect to be saying the same about Soumaré very soon. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Iheanacho is Christian 

And likely so is Daka, Zambia is a very "Christian" nation. I have a friggin church out back of my house. It wasn't there when we moved in, but now they go basically from Friday night through to Sunday night.

They've just reenacted tougher covid rules, but I'm not there to benefit from the peace and quiet 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is a really lovely watch if you've got 10 minutes.

Such a humble lad.

Thanks for sharing that.

Forgetting for a moment all his stats, excitement about his potential and how he will fit into our team, etc.

What that video clearly shows is what an outstanding character we have recruited. 

I love him already! 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

I haven't loved a player's smile this much since Shinji left.

I hope to see that grin in goal celebrations a few times this season! :wub:

Yes !

Shinji’s smile always looked like he’d actually sat on his ball sack by mistake and was trying to prove that it hadn’t hurt 

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

And likely so is Daka, Zambia is a very "Christian" nation. I have a friggin church out back of my house. It wasn't there when we moved in, but now they go basically from Friday night through to Sunday night.

They've just reenacted tougher covid rules, but I'm not there to benefit from the peace and quiet 😀

in was in response to the post of two devout Muslims praying, Saying this could be them.

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

The only thing that annoys me about that video is how he goes on about using us to get to the next level to one day sign for a bigger club . We know I were not one of the so called big six  but don’t rub it on mate . 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

Now we can celebrate!

🥳🍺

Daka's what we have been waiting for

His interview was fantastic! Didn’t put a foot wrong and the can see this guy becoming a hero very quickly. He oozes personality as well as humbleness. He’s clearly not afraid of a challenge either and will put in a shift. Already seems like a great character to have and he’s a very exciting signing.  

Of all the realistic signings we could have made to eventually take over from Jamie Vardy, this was the best one to make. I’m getting extremely good vibes from his signing!

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Potentially a brilliant signing but there's a reason why the fee was 'only' £23m. Don't want to be a party-pooper but we are taking the risk the likes of Liverpool wouldn't given the status of the league he comes from. 

Seems we are in that enviable position of being big enough to attract this calibre of player by offering a clear career path if they are good enough, giving him a chance rather than being a bench warmer. 

Win some, lose some but this all points to the former. I'd never heard of him a month ago but social media have convinced me he's the real deal. 

He's saying all of the right things and I hope we give him the support he deserves, and I think we will. 

Expect to be saying the same about Soumaré very soon. 

Definitely true and as a club that’s what we’ve become; the entryway for top young talent into the Premier League. Daka I think will be the striker version of Soyuncu / Fofana. Perhaps expecting him to hit the ground running quite as fast as Fofana is unrealistic, but it’s possible and if not then I think like Soyuncu he'll start becoming the main man after his first season here. 

8 hours ago, baldeagle said:

😂

Drogba is the guy he reminds me of. If he can be anything like Drogba we could win the league. No joke. A front line of Vardy Iheanacho and Daka is probably the best in the EPL.

• Like 1