Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lutterworth Fox

LCFC Tattoos

16 minutes ago, Lutterworth Fox said:

I wanted LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB tattooed on my cock but had to settle for LCFC :(

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Had this on my chest not long after we won the league

Screenshot_20210703-164742_Facebook.jpg

I had to settle for L😩

22 minutes ago, rico said:

1FE46EBE-667B-407B-806C-1671600295D4.jpeg

46F6896F-4AA8-421C-AB93-A614E19B2038.jpeg

I can tell these have been done by a great artist as I've got similar stuff myself. They are really really good.

Looking at that slimy Algerian don't you wish he'd slide down your leg onto your feet so you could kick him away...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

If you had a  partner that was a Forest/Derby Fan and you had LCFC on your gentleman, wouldn't that be grand!

I’m sure it’d be a novelty for them to slide down something football related that wasn’t the league!

Edited by brookfox
  • Haha 4

This is mine that I had done about 2005-6, so about 15 years ago. It's on my shoulder blade and about 3 inches in diameter. The fox's head was originally filled in yellow completely but now there's just a couple of yellow bits left here and there e.g. on the nose, not sure how well you can see that on here. It looked really sharp when it was fresh but has blurred somewhat over time.

9A5B80DE-3CC0-4524-9C37-78772D5486A7.jpeg

Edited by RoyalBlueGaz
Added size.
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Getting my first tattoo on Thursday, so thought it was only right I start off with a fox. Getting the whole inside of my forearm done as the start to a sleeve, nervous but very excited! :)

You won't regret it, I got my first and only tat the day after we won the league, gives me a lift every time I see it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/02/2022 at 09:45, pmcla26 said:

Getting my first tattoo on Thursday, so thought it was only right I start off with a fox. Getting the whole inside of my forearm done as the start to a sleeve, nervous but very excited! :)

How'd it go? You happy with it?