Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

England v Denmark Weds 07/07/21 20:00

Guest ttfn
5 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Why is the commentary out of sync with the match, or is it just my TV.

I assume the commentary is out of sync on every game Matterface commentates on. It sounds like he is commentating on yesterday’s match for all the sense he is making.

We went through a period of 20 minutes like we were frightened, Pickford passing to their attackers and balls just being hopefully played up field… the goal they scored woke us up and got us playing again. Level now and just need to keep up the intensity 

Anyone remember when Clive Tyldesley found out he was getting replaced by this little horror and filmed his self take in his own garden? Not surprised he was so gutted after hearing that commentary and I’m not one to overreact. 

Half time came the wrong time, we starting to get on top following the goal. Been a tough half so far, there was 15 minute spell for England were we looked a bit sloppy and making too many mistakes and giving away silly fouls... however the goal back as slightly changed things, still room for improvement in the second half. Think Grealish will be needed tonight...

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Kane dropping so deep and not sure why 

It's too crowded in the box and he's tightly marked so he's trying to find space for himself and teammates, it makes the defenders follow him sometimes. I'm not a fan of his but he's having a decent game