Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

England v Denmark Weds 07/07/21 20:00

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Fairly even half. They’re a bug threat on the break. We are breaking them down though which  is encouraging. 

id love to be a fly on the wall in their dressing room right now

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Actually needed Denmark to score to kick us in to life, just hope we start the 2nd half well and get Grealish or Fofen on in there. Mount has been muck.

He was bang average against Ukraine, not sure what he's done to get a second start. Yet Grealish has two assists to his name and can't get in?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brooksy said:

I actually liked Tyldesley 

I think he was pretty good a few years ago but is pretty cringe now but I would still prefer him to Matterface. I think we need some new decent commentators. 

Edited by Unabomber

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Man itv is annoying always trying to sell a shit prize draw. Ain’t the adverts covering their costs already ffs. 

Stop fookin moaning for five mins Una 

🙏

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Actually needed Denmark to score to kick us in to life, just hope we start the 2nd half well and get Grealish or Fofen on in there. Mount has been muck.

Thought England were all over Denmark during the opening 15 minutes. Besides the middle 15 minutes, England have been the dominant team imo.

1 minute ago, MattFox said:

We’ve responded well tbf , could have easily folded.

Our midfield doesn’t seem to be working correctly 

It’s not working Phillips and Mount are anonymous, Rice needs to be told that he is allowed to pass forwards, Kane is currently our best midfielder 

Guest ttfn

We’ve got 120 minutes to win this, it doesn’t have to happen immediately.

I suspect Southgate will see it the same way. He’ll leave Mount and Saka on for another 25 mins at least.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I think he was pretty good a few years ago but is pretty cringe now but I would still prefer him to Matterface. I think we need some new decent commentators. 

If I remember correctly many years ago the BBC did a competition for amateur commentators and John Motson got the gig.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, ttfn said:

We’ve got 120 minutes to win this, it doesn’t have to happen immediately.

I suspect Southgate will see it the same way. He’ll leave Mount and Saka on for another 25 mins at least.

Have the rules changed, so that the match lasts for almost three hours?

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

If I remember correctly many years ago the BBC did a competition for amateur commentators and John Motson got the gig.

I rather fancy he did

Harry Kane will go down as top 3 GOAT English player. He will ovrertake Rooney as top scorer and has captained England in the most successful era since 1966. Great player. 

Edited by Koke