Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

England v Denmark Weds 07/07/21 20:00

Just now, Facecloth said:

Apparently he scored goals so he was playing well. I totally agree he's a totally changed player since the group games. He was poor for his club last season, and didn't play well in the groups despite scoring. He's be excellent last two games, without scoring. 

Some of this is Kane improving too so he’s not trying to carry the whole team on his back

32 minutes ago, shen said:

Jammy English...

We are Not Jammy....We are marmalade...

We deserved to win...we had Great pressure, We created Space & chances..

The Danes, Schmeichel were excellent...

We Made the moves and created the pressure....und

We won & deservingly so.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

He didn't get to a final so he's not 

Southgate has a semi final and final now, in his two major tournaments… it isn’t bad I would say, if he wasn’t English and this wasn’t England everyone would be raving about him 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Because I still remember

That tackle by Moore

And when Lineker scored

Bobby belting the ball

And Sterling diving

3 Lions on the shirt!

:punk:

England most likely would have won due to the constant pressure, which was very impressive, but that was a poor decision by the ref.

Still Southgate deserves massive respect. Semi Finals of the World Cup followed by a European Championship finals. Only one goal conceded and that was arguably savable by our keeper.

I think England will do it, home support is massive and honestly it's way past overdue that England win something.

9 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Having done pizza adverts following the low point of his career it would be quite ironic if Southgate reaches the pinnacle with a win over the pizza munchers on Sunday 

That would be the English.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

We are Not Jammy....We are marmalade...

We deserved to win...we had Great pressure, We created Space & chances..

The Danes, Schmeichel were excellent...

We Made the moves and created the pressure....und

We won & deservingly so.....

On those parameters, Spain should've won yesterday too. The penalty was a poor call and astonished it wasn't overturned by VAR. But what's done is done. Enjoy the win and the final, it will be a great occasion and for once England might finally deliver on their huge promise. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Can’t believe how many miserable …… there are on here! 
Enjoy it!! We’re in the final!

What do you mean, you can't believe how many miserable.... there are on  here? Surely you read the LCFC match day threads. For some, no matter what our teams achieve, some will be as negative as fk. I don't understand these people. Glass half empty all the time.

• Like 1

Soak it up. Enjoy the moment. This doesn’t come around often. Be proud of what this team has achieved. Personally I’m just elated. Shared some precious moments with my son that I’ll never ever forget. This game can do wonderful things to you. Enjoy the night everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

When nothing else works, dive for the win right guys...;)

Good luck in the final though.

We gave you a proper fight and scare. Annoying way to concede the winning goal, but deserved win in the end.

Raheem is a flippin diver and I will hate him for a while. Also appreciate Walker guys, he was immense stoping our counters.

And you did not boo our anthem as much as I thought you would. :)

Enjoy the buzz everyone!

It might be more than a little while, 30 odd years later and I still hate David Speedie - and he played for us after that. Almost forgave him when he squared up to Kasper’s dad though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Soak it up. Enjoy the moment. This doesn’t come around often. Be proud of what this team has achieved. Personally I’m just elated. Shared some precious moments with my son that I’ll never ever forget. This game can do wonderful things to you. Enjoy the night everyone. 

Amen! Every English football fan should heed these words. This team is really good, they can win genuinely things the next few years - starting with this Sunday.

Edited by shen
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Feel bad for winning from such a dodgy pen, but we'll take it.  Incredibly proud of Kasper today, I wish we could take him with us.

If evens it out Their goal from a Strange given freekick..

England have done Bloody well und Southgate deserves much better recognition...

Hes doing it his way.....