Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Mikkel Damsgaard

4 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

I'm always wary of signing players based on their performances in an international tournament. Like Hal Robson-Kanu after that infamous Cryuff turn, then turned out to be a dog's dinner when someone signed him afterwards.

I mean, there are so many examples of what you are alluding to and you mentioned the one that was and has always been shit other than that exact goal.

17 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

i really dont think he has much... 

The Athletic produced an analysis that suggested he had, I'm afraid I can't post it due to the forum restrictions. 

We were linked with him before the international tournament but his price has likely now risen too far for us. 

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I mean, there are so many examples of what you are alluding to and you mentioned the one that was and has always been shit other than that exact goal.

But when you help a sub par side in Wales reach the semi finals by beating the 'golden age' of Belgium it's always going to be stuck in everybodies minds.

That being said I read this rumour weeks a go and surprised it hasn't been posted, had no idea he was only 20, the reports always read he was a right winger too but it's a no from me, can only see him coming if Albrighton goes and he's another who will retire here hopefully.

44 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

I'm always wary of signing players based on their performances in an international tournament. Like Hal Robson-Kanu after that infamous Cryuff turn, then turned out to be a dog's dinner when someone signed him afterwards.

5184.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Was also average and even that goal isn't as good as people make out as it was just awful defending.

4 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Very true . I mean based on this tournament Pickford looks pretty decent and not the disaster prone clown we know him to be 

5 hours ago, Genesis1 said:

But when you help a sub par side in Wales reach the semi finals by beating the 'golden age' of Belgium it's always going to be stuck in everybodies minds.

That being said I read this rumour weeks a go and surprised it hasn't been posted, had no idea he was only 20, the reports always read he was a right winger too but it's a no from me, can only see him coming if Albrighton goes and he's another who will retire here hopefully.

Just turned 21 in the match against Czech Rep.

He's a great little player, but a bit lightweight. If we sold Maddison, then maybe, but it would feel like a waste to have either on the bench.