Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaphamFox

Mikkel Damsgaard

@Ric Flair The more I think about Damsgaard I can see him joining Leeds. Had a great tournament in the summer but I'm not sure he has that end product for us. 

I think he'll end up at Leeds with their high press style of play instead of spurs, but I wouldn't want him even if we failed with Madueke. ..In which case we are back looking at an ACM on the right which I can't see either, and unless you know of any loan players still in play at this stage of August?

56 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair The more I think about Damsgaard I can see him joining Leeds. Had a great tournament in the summer but I'm not sure he has that end product for us. 

I think he'll end up at Leeds with their high press style of play instead of spurs, but I wouldn't want him even if we failed with Madueke. ..In which case we are back looking at an ACM on the right which I can't see either, and unless you know of any loan players still in play at this stage of August?

Sarabria at PSG......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

Ric: Eazeh.

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sarabria at PSG......

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sarabria at PSG......

He looks fantastic given his age, spitting image of Barnes but from what I can see but a little less direct not that it matters. He's on a chuffing wage of £87k p/w so I can only see a loan while we sort ourselves out with this.

1 hour ago, UHDrive said:

He looks fantastic given his age, spitting image of Barnes but from what I can see but a little less direct not that it matters. He's on a chuffing wage of £87k p/w so I can only see a loan while we sort ourselves out with this.

He's not our usual type of signing but as a loan signing for a season I could see us being interested. He's not going to get much of a sniff now at PSG and they need to trim a but off thst grotesque line up of attackers.

I keep coming back to Mohammed Ihatteran though, dubious temperament and being advised by Raiola who's obviously a cretin but talent wise he is obscene and PSV are open to getting rid. Will both he and Madueke be leaving? Probably not and Ihatteran with only a year left on his deal will be available for a small fee.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's not our usual type of signing but as a loan signing for a season I could see us being interested. He's not going to get much of a sniff now at PSG and they need to trim a but off thst grotesque line up of attackers.

I keep coming back to Mohammed Ihatteran though, dubious temperament and being advised by Raiola who's obviously a cretin but talent wise he is obscene and PSV are open to getting rid. Will both he and Madueke be leaving? Probably not and Ihatteran with only a year left on his deal will be available for a small fee.

Somehow Brendan Rodgers and a paid up member of the awkward squad seems a poor fit.