Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

20 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’ve not really looked on here throughout the tournament. Can’t believe people thought Sterling dived! It was an obvious penalty.

I thought it was a dive at first. Looking after the match, the first Danish player looked to hook Sterling, so he went down then hit another on the way. Not a clear dive. But there was no contact be the fall. But there was an attempted impediment. So meh.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Fireworks at Spurs' hotel last night where Italy are staying. Lovely stuff 😎

Forget the "it's taking part that counts" today, win at any fvcking cost because you know the cheating Italians will be doing the same.

We can be the new Italy!

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

We can be the new Italy!

As long as we win I couldn't care less.

Grealish dive for a pen? Fine. A Ronaldo-esque wink to the bench from Kane after getting Chiellini sent off? Please. The Man United lads parading the trophy infront of Mancini? Go on then.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

Pinched from

Hope you all enjoy watching Scotlands Coastal Railways with Julie Walters on Channel 4 tomorrow night

dont need to read the thread now :)

My only concern about today is the prospect of losing on Penalties.  We've got a few monkeys off our backs in recent years...winning a penalty shout out against Columbia, finally beating Germany in a major tournament after so long, and reaching the Euro finals.  Don't need that monkey to jump back on.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Sent it to a mate… “Football has more of a chance of coming home than Maddie ever did”. I can’t breathe 

The last one of these someone posted my Mrs recorded me in tears laughing for about 10 minutes. They’re so ****ing funny. What goes through people’s heads?