Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

Today has felt like a week already and there’s still just under two hours to go! Even had a lie in until 730 this morning and that didn’t do the trick. Nerves are well and truly settling in. COME ONNNNN! 

12 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

I'm confident. Its ours.

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I think just about everybody is ..  and that’s what worries me the most ….  :frantics:

7 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m optimistic. Very nervous, sticking three lions on kind of helps and the beers too haha going 2 nil England 

And why not be confident,  if you cant be confident in a final when the hell can you be allowed to be confident??

• Like 1

Embarrassing being an England fan, will this thuggish attitude ever go.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/carnage-fights-wembley-missiles-leicester-square-b945187.html

F
ans fought outside Wembley Stadium and threw missiles in Leicester Square as trouble broke out hours before the Euro 2020 final.

Footage posted online showed police and stewards trying to separate brawling fans as they pushed through crash barriers.

Former player turned pundit Chris Kamara said he had an “horrendous walk down Wembley way” and had to dodge bottles being thrown by the crowd.

It comes after fans gathered in Leicester Square threw bottles and plants across the street and pushed over bins.

Kings Cross station was evacuated earlier in the afternoon after England fans let off flares ahead of the Euro 2020 final.

Smoke from the flares are believed to have triggered fire alarms, with passengers initially advised to change their journeys.

British Transport Police said they received reports of an incident at 12.40pm and the station was reopened at 1.07pm.

• Sad 2

Right I’ve concluded that I have been pretty negative about GS team selections throughout and yet again today makes me 🤦‍♂️, yet I’ve been proved wrong so far so I’m happy to continue being the pessimist if it means we win!