Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Pickford 

Walker
Stones
Maguire

Trippier 
Rice 
Phillips 
Shaw

Mount 

Kane 
Sterling

Could we get more defensive :(

As someone who grew up with Football Italia and picked Sampdoria as my team, I did enjoy this pic of the Italian management team.

E5mirSUXwAIRcbl.jpeg.jpg.db82596c9fffbc2c935b73d81f4e6a09.jpg

Lombardo looks better now than he did back then!

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

No excuse for the shitty behaviour but the late kick off not ideal. Moron fans on the booze all day. ****ing embarrassment the lot of them. 

Agreed. That's why all Old firm games are held at 12 in the afternoon. 

I always pictured a final being 5 o'clock-ish, Kids, Pensioners, having street parties watching it in synch with their normal body clock but no  and sure enough, even though it's not a particularly hot day the meat headed knuckle scrapers have had twice their body weight in ale and are fighting each other in the street. Mix in those who go ballistic if the outcome doesn't coincide with their betting  and it's going to be pretty toxic out there. Stay safe everyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Never a fan of this lineup, but Southgate seems to know more about managing a team than me, so....

Go England!

Semi-final and a final would say so, I didn’t like the sheet against Germany but it turned out well lol can’t complain how he is managing the side, he seems to have a plan for every game… and a successful one 

• Like 1

During the last world cup after the Sweden match I was at Liverpool Street Station, platform rammed full of inebriated missing-links, the train doors weren't open and they were getting more and more frustrated so they decide to try to push the train over. Yes, push the train over. No staff, police, security anywhere and you've got 400 Phil Mitchell's charging about like a four year old who's had too many blue smarties. I felt like a different species.I was hoping for an in depth chat with someone about the effective use of our high press, zonal overloading and overlapping runners but all they could muster was "In-ger-lund".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have not really go into the Euros this year, and I couldn’t really put my finger on why.

I thought it may be negative Southgate and the borefest that we often see, or our dismal failures that we usually end up with.

After seeing the news reports today, I think I have finally realised why I am not a huge England football fan anymore.  I am embarrassed. Disgraceful behaviour from so many.  Why do England fans have to get so pissed up and spoil what should be a great day.  I just dont understand.

Very sad.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Dave said:

I have not really go into the Euros this year, and I couldn’t really put my finger on why.

I thought it may be negative Southgate and the borefest that we often see, or our dismal failures that we usually end up with.

After seeing the news reports today, I think I have finally realised why I am not a huge England football fan anymore.  I am embarrassed. Disgraceful behaviour from so many.  Why do England fans have to get so pissed up and spoil what should be a great day.  I just dont understand.

Very sad.

9 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I know, let’s watch itv where there’s adverts, shit punditry and a commentary team that’s about as effective as a ballon in space. You’d really have to hate the BBC to watch it instead! 

Rio is a tw@t though 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Very sad.

Its the way innit.

English bantz!!!

It's like pre FA Cup Final all the "lads" chucking there beer everywhere having just paid £6 for it a few minutes ago.

Should be tight aresed like me!!!