Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Southgate - "Ben, I've picked the team for the final and you will be left-back..."

Chilwell - "Thanks boss, won't let you down, wicked, can't wait..."

Southgate - "....No, let me finish, you will be left back in the stands, sorry lad"

6F97C563-90AD-4B48-80BA-D3A89F92DED6.thumb.jpeg.c78068f6315ac635ad0e340e1ed0ec85.jpeg.83072d10b4273e7fc3c7c4cf879263a7.jpeg

:ulloa:Nice one !!! …. lol

Guest Col city fan
On 07/07/2021 at 22:59, Finnegan said:

I can't wait for the entire country to get rampantly indignant and unsubtly xenophobic with no sense of irony or self awareness the first time an Italian dives in the final. 

Shut up

👍

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

The missus (Scottish) had just opened a cornetto.

I'm taking it as a hostile act.  lol

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

I'm backing England 100%, English through and through, sitting here with my bottles of Peroni, a pizza and box of Grissini breadsticks :whistle:

Great timing there!

• Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Only 8 defensive players in the starting lineup I see.  Yes Man has lost the plot.

Have to protect Maguire somehow 

Re the irony of criticising Italy after Sterlings dive. Sterling dived and I believe looks to encourage contact every time he gets the ball. Italy v Spain, they put on an entire f****g pantomime. If they get ahead in a game that's it there's no more football, not just slowing the game down more refusing to play. Some of the antics were laugh out loud embarrassing, whereas we had one player who over reacted to minimal contact, no comparison.

14 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Southgate - "Ben, I've picked the team for the final and you will be left-back..."

Chilwell - "Thanks boss, won't let you down, wicked, can't wait..."

Southgate - "....No, let me finish, you will be left back in the stands, sorry lad"

6F97C563-90AD-4B48-80BA-D3A89F92DED6.thumb.jpeg.c78068f6315ac635ad0e340e1ed0ec85.jpeg.83072d10b4273e7fc3c7c4cf879263a7.jpeg

Joking aside, it's nuts how he went from a frontrunner to start as left back to not even get a minute or on the matchday squad for only 2 games.

Cruel, fickle, ever changing world of international tournament football.