Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why are England fans trashing their own country lol mental

Because it's not their city. Anywhere that's not their own street is fair game for smashing up for these lads.

Probably their own streets too.

Understandable. Saka was dangerous, exciting and attacked last match. Must have been disregarding orders.

Still might win it. Might be a good match. If we defend yet somehow use Sterling's pace against their defence we could win it.

Edited by Foxxed

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

It's OK going defensive but you've gotta change it up early if it isn't working. He doesn't like using early subs

I am quite surprised looks like he’s playing for a draw but if we concede we will be quite ****ed. Southgate seems to know what he’s doing though. Also where’s @Ric Flair hope

he is still with us. 

• Like 1

Covid isn't over. Nobody should be picking up other peoples rubbish, having to have physical contact with people or go in to disperse crowds. I've said it before, turn the fire hoses on them like they do abroad they're a liability to a worldwide cause. There used to be free music festivals that stop happening because of the clear up cost afterwards, we really do have some pigs in our countries gene pool. Stick 'em in a cell from say 7:59 til 11. Rant over.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I am quite surprised looks like he’s playing for a draw but if we concede we will be quite ****ed. Southgate seems to know what he’s doing though. Also where’s @Ric Flair hope

he is still with us. 

Going behind to this Italian side could be curtains to be honest. I'm always a fan of starting on the front foot, even with Leicester. Sometimes if you start too rigid it's hard to break out of

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’m having a few beers but so far so good and I am still on my sofa next to my missus. Not inserted any flares anywhere or lobbed her over the fence.

Try it out mate and let us know how it goes. 

• Haha 1

If Gareth feels we need the wing back system I'm fine with that, my only quibble is Mount over more of a flair player but it could be a long night, plenty of subs, plenty of others getting involved, just that Mount needs to contribute a goal threat. He floats between opposition midfield and defensc for Chelsea often not getting picked up, maybe he'll find the space to do that. And just hope someones hidden the fizzy drinks from Pickford and he's a little calmer than the other night. If you make a mistake son move on, you can't change it. The goalmouth of a major final is not the place to have a self therapy session.