Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

He put 2 of the 3 on without the chance to actually play the game. Absolutely hung Rashford and Sancho out to dry. He of all people should know better than that.

Exactly this. Brought them on too late 

Just now, StanSP said:

Can't also blame Southgate for Rashford and Sancho doing shitty run ups. 

Well you can. He literally bought them on to take pens. Pretty sure he would’ve known how they would be taking them seeing as it is his job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

He put 2 of the 3 on without the chance to actually play the game. Absolutely hung Rashford and Sancho out to dry. He of all people should know better than that.

Still struggling to understand how Rashford/Sancho share absolutely 0% of the blame here?

Just now, Corky said:

Saka needs protecting now- he'll get so much stick on social media. Horrible all round.

I was sadly thinking that with Rashford, Sancho and Saka. 

Obviously it might only be 0.000001% percent or something of the population and some will use it as a nice excuse to tar all English people with the same brush despite most other european countries being less tolerant on minorities than the UK, but its still a percentage too many.

Guest ttfn
Just now, Walkers said:

Still struggling to understand how Rashford/Sancho share absolutely 0% of the blame here?

You’re inferring something that hasn’t been said or implied.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Gonna be a racist’s charter I’m afraid …….  And Twitter will do nothing of course …..

Oh god I didn't even think about that. Southgate has seriously mismanaged Saka there I'm afraid. You can say he volunteered for one but that's where you've gotta be strong as a manager 

Knew it was dodgy when you put players on with a sole purpose to score a penalty. I don’t know the exact figures but a lot of players who come on for that reason actually miss; for example Rodri for Spain. Also no clue why you’d take such an experience leader like Henderson for a teenager to take a penalty. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Southgate has made some good decisions this tournament

To give that 5th decision to Saka was crazy crazy management. You could see the poor lad was shitting his pants as he ran up

That HAD to be Grealish 

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Well you can. He literally bought them on to take pens. Pretty sure he would’ve known how they would be taking them seeing as it is his job.

Yes so he trusts them to do it. They didn't. So how is the blame on all Southgate? Why not some of the players as well?