Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I was thinking of just turning up in town and winging it. 

Not sure that's a good plan haha

Haha I’ve done that for almost every game so far but Sunday will be a right off if you’ve not booked I bet 

I was wanting England to win but Matterface was a factor in being tempted by Denmark, especially his last minute cringe where I was desperate for a Denmark goal just to piss him off.

Now it's on BBC too, I can stomach an England win and hope you guys do it.

One request though - We been singing Sweet Caroline (Sweet Norn Iron) since 2005, stick to It's Coming Home you thieving bastards :P

30 minutes ago, Soup said:

Sounds about right for that place. Why people go there I don't know. 

Was gonna say, doesn't sound like the same gaff I went in with you that time.

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Wow they are acting like it is a massive inconvenience for them. Pathetic 

So needlessly combative. I get pubs need a guarantee people are gonna turn up after the year their trade has had, and for probably their biggest night since we won the league? But the tone is just so aggressive.

• Like 2

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Boozers should just do £50 a man, unlimited bar. Pay in advance, it takes care of itsen.

What time are you heading out for the match on Saturday? lol 

• Haha 1

I think England will win this. Italy were run ragged at times by an average Spain and looked as shot after 120 minutes as Denmark did.

Home advantage and momentum will give England 2-1 win. 

I don't quite understand why I can't get too invested in this England team. I was on the tables during 1990 and 1996 but have lost it along the way. I have never lost any of my passion for supporting Leicester City but a part of me wanted Kasper to save the penalty because I dislike Kane more than I love England at the moment.  

I want England end the wait for a trophy purely as a matter of national pride and because I know what it would have meant to me had we won in 1990 or 1996.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Dutch ref for the final.

Did;

Denmark v Belgium
Spain v Slovakia
Czechs  v Denmark 

Good ref but he'll have his work cut out with the diving cheats......

And when he's not watching Kane, Sterling and Grealish he'll have to look out for the Italians aswell.

7 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Which ****ing cretin decided it’d be a good idea to have this late on a Sunday night, ****ing hell

No ****er is going into work that’s for sure. I expect to wake up on a water bed three days later floating in the middle of Rutland water surrounded by half eaten kebabs and hookers. 

• Like 1