Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

EURO 2020 FINAL. England v Italy. At Wembley. Thread.

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Sounds like it'll be a rare owd time down The Clarendon... :ermm:

So booking is a necessity - and they want everyone visiting to book a table for 5PM. You'd imagine this'd lead to queues while people are seated, check in, sanitise - what happens if you join the back of the queue at 5 and by the time you're stepping through the door it's *after* their bizarre 5.05 cut off point? 

I understand they don't want to be losing money for no shows but just take a non refundable deposit up front that can be redeemed behind the bar and increase the grace period, that's too tight.

Edited by Langston
Spelling

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

No ****er is going into work that’s for sure. I expect to wake up on a water bed three days later floating in the middle of Rutland water surrounded by half eaten kebabs and hookers. 

We’ve got some twisted individuals on the prowl if they’re going round munching on half a prozzeh :huh:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm so used to going out in disappointment and watching other teams play out finals, I'm not quite sure how to feel. lol

I’ve just started to get a tingle, like you say I’m so used to England being dumped out at major tournaments that I don’t think it’s actually started to sink in yet we’re in a major final. Like a few a mentioned I’ve become so disconnected with the national team that in the recent past I really haven’t given a shit….

But, as I sit watching re-runs of decent England performances from my youth, is starting to get me excited. Like it used to be before every tournament, that buzz of what hair cut Beckham was going to have, which Michael Owen would turn up which team would be shit enough to concede a goal from Heskey, and will Rooney be caught shagging a granny in the team hotel.

After the country has been making a bit of a tit of itself recently, the lads can avenge all of that with a victory in the final. 

The final is home, the fans our home and it may well be staying home. 

On a side note I’m ****ing gutted for Barnes, he could have been there, coming on in the 90’th to score a thunder ****er to win it.

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tins at 7am, quiz at 8pm

Roberto Mancini's thrown a kettle over a pub, what's Southgate done?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
27 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

More of a rugby man...

Boris Johnson wore an England top over his shirt and tie and was  immediately mocked | indy100

Now there's a man who's definitely bent over Sharon from accounts in a car park.

I'm not being funny if this was the 1990 or 1996 players they would boot the ball to the opposition and defend at their own 18 yard box, kicking and hoofing their way to the victory.  Football has evolved so much for the better. 

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve just started to get a tingle, like you say I’m so used to England being dumped out at major tournaments that I don’t think it’s actually started to sink in yet we’re in a major final. Like a few a mentioned I’ve become so disconnected with the national team that in the recent past I really haven’t given a shit….

But, as I sit watching re-runs of decent England performances from my youth, is starting to get me excited. Like it used to be before every tournament, that buzz of what hair cut Beckham was going to have, which Michael Owen would turn up which team would be shit enough to concede a goal from Heskey, and will Rooney be caught shagging a granny in the team hotel.

After the country has been making a bit of a tit of itself recently, the lads can avenge all of that with a victory in the final. 

The final is home, the fans our home and it may well be staying home. 

On a side note I’m ****ing gutted for Barnes, he could have been there, coming on in the 90’th to score a thunder ****er to win it.

I'd completely forgotten about that, we've at least 2 players that would have been in this squad if it wasn't for being injured/being a pecker. Imagine how much more revved some of our fans would be.

Aaaaaah well