Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Wolves at KP - Saturday 14 August

Could I get a little advice please....
New season ticket holder here...and I'm not local. I stupidly broke my leg a couple weeks ago and my wife is going to give me and the nipper a lift up from Oxford. 
I'm going to get her to drop me off on Raw Dykes Road early - so I can get hobble to my seat and avoid the rush. But I'll need her to pick me up there after the match - what time does it reopen? 30 minutes after the final whistle?
I'd appreciate any tips!
Thanks

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Yes, the club really hate letting it go to general sale. They just let it stay on season ticket holders buying extra.

Not surprising given they don't know how much rabble will turn up if it goes to general sale. Saturday was a good example of what can happen. 

We've always had head cases attached to our club and its probably best if we don't give them any encouragement. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not surprising given they don't know how much rabble will turn up if it goes to general sale. Saturday was a good example of what can happen. 

We've always had head cases attached to our club and its probably best if we don't give them any encouragement. 

If it goes to general sale I’m selling my tickets. Can’t be dealing with three general sale games within 11 days. Far too many toss pots in too short a time frame.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I'm hoping that anyone not using their season tickets have offered it for resale. Criminal leaving a seat empty when so many want to get in. 

I rang the ticket office this morning to offer my 2 seats in SK1 as my son tested positive and I've been pinged to self-isolate. They should show up soon.

2 minutes ago, January19th1974 said:

He took a test Friday so that he would be clear for Wembley - came back positive, so missed the day out. I went in my own car with a mate and we both got pinged to self-isolate for 9 days. Both negative though. 

Man that sucks.

I need to see high risk family every day at the moment, so I’m testing every morning after Wembley. That concourse was pure disease 😂😂😂

Thanks to you all for actually doing the tests, we need more supporters like this. So many morons not bothering. 

40 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Man that sucks.

I need to see high risk family every day at the moment, so I’m testing every morning after Wembley. That concourse was pure disease 😂😂😂

Thanks to you all for actually doing the tests, we need more supporters like this. So many morons not bothering. 

We went to the Green Man pub before the game but stayed outside unless getting a drink or going to the loo. Might have been pinged from there I suppose. My lad should have started a new job yesterday too.