Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Wolves at KP - Saturday 14 August

13 hours ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

Very useful. Are you able to do a link for community shield? In the correct group of course

This is probably a really stupid question, but what does AM, PA and RV stand for on some of the seat selections? 🤔 Never quite figured that out.

44 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

This is probably a really stupid question, but what does AM, PA and RV stand for on some of the seat selections? 🤔 Never quite figured that out.

AM I assume is Ambulant, RV is restricted view (there is also an SR, severely restricted view). PA I would assume personal assistant for the wheelchair spaces (as they each need or are allowed an additional person to support them where required).

My wording may not be perfect but I believe I have explained them correctly at least.

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

AM I assume is Ambulant, RV is restricted view (there is also an SR, severely restricted view). PA I would assume personal assistant for the wheelchair spaces (as they each need or are allowed an additional person to support them where required).

My wording may not be perfect but I believe I have explained them correctly at least.

That makes sense. The RV one being restricted view was my guess. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure the restricted and severely restricted view seats are not that bad either. Certainly much worse around stadiums in the country!

I’ve always avoided restricted seats - but I might give it a go one game this season to see what they’re like

22 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve always avoided restricted seats - but I might give it a go one game this season to see what they’re like

I've sat in one before and I had blue railing slightly in my eyeline. One edge of the pitch I couldn't see perfectly was the only issue.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I've sat in one before and I had blue railing slightly in my eyeline. One edge of the pitch I couldn't see perfectly was the only issue.

Same here. I sat in one a couple of seasons ago and all it was was the blue safety rail at the bottom of a stairwell. After the match had started a steward hinged it down, taking it out of view completely, and then put it back up about 10 mins before half time when the normal exodus for the bar etc began and then the same for the 2nd half.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

So frustrating that as a season ticket holder I can’t get my sons ticket online (he’s a member with 44 points) even though there’s an empty seat next to me.

now got to spend all day ringing up, which will result in me having to move seats now.

This is the same nonsense I'm going to have to deal with to get my lads. I wouldn't mind i it was a random online, but the membership is linked to my account and the seat is being bought next to my S/T.

They can put a program in place to stop you leaving a single seat but can't do something that allows me to by my family member a seat next to me. We are so backwards at times its painful!

1 hour ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

So frustrating that as a season ticket holder I can’t get my sons ticket online (he’s a member with 44 points) even though there’s an empty seat next to me.

now got to spend all day ringing up, which will result in me having to move seats now.

Buy a Villarreal ticket to get him into the 45 points bracket and then buy the seat today? Pricey way of doing it but sorts your issue. 

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Buy a Villarreal ticket to get him into the 45 points bracket and then buy the seat today? Pricey way of doing it but sorts your issue. 

I think they mean the fact that there seems to be an issue with U18 memberships being recognised online. Someone else mentioned it the other day. So when linking their account it says cannot buy ticket.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

5 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

This is the same nonsense I'm going to have to deal with to get my lads. I wouldn't mind i it was a random online, but the membership is linked to my account and the seat is being bought next to my S/T.

They can put a program in place to stop you leaving a single seat but can't do something that allows me to by my family member a seat next to me. We are so backwards at times its painful!

After 4 hours of calling this morning and then 40 minutes on hold I got him a ticket next to me.

They really need to sort that out.

35 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows what time tickets go on sale for fox members on monday/tuesday? i have a feeling it’s 8:00am, but just wanted to double check 

8am online, 9am by phone (although easier to get through to book a doctors appointment) or in person.

• Thanks 1