Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Wolves at KP - Saturday 14 August

1 hour ago, Andy11111 said:

Steve555, I just assumed we both had the same points because we got memberships at the same time, I'm new to this membership stuff, I'll get online early and try and get a couple of tickets 👍 get a couple more points on it

If you had memberships at the same & both been to the same amount of games you should have the same points. Try again tomorrow, good luck.

I got 2 tickets this morning- which i selected next to each other. However i just checked and one says it’s seat 97 and the other is 102- was just wondering if that actually means they are 5 seats apart from each other, or right next to each other (like i had thought they were)? I’m in G1 row DD. 

4 hours ago, Gravel said:

Still around 600 tickets left for this. Noticed it goes to season ticket holder guests next instead of general sale. Is that a new thing this season?

No, always been the case. Certainly in recent seasons. I guess also another way for the club to say nearly all home games did not make a general sale.

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

That's surprising what with new manager and all that. 

Covid still an issue and some have just got out of the habit of going, I reckon. 

And our city has been portrayed as a leper colony over the last 18 months. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a trend that continues. 

Also I think there will be empty seats in the home end too. 

• Like 1

There was only 4 seats left when I checked earlier, so not surprised.

I noticed at one point that there was 13 single seats in the family stand. Forgive my ignorance as I’ve never sat there before, but I didn’t think kids were allowed to sit on their own in P3, and adults can’t sit there without kids?

3 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Probably been mentioned officially already but is there entry requirement, double jabbed , negative lateral flow test etc etc ?

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Nope. F all.

3 hours ago, dnewty said:

No nothing mate 👍

Until October when the under 30's will have had the opportunity to get both jabs. Wonder if they'll carry out the threat. 

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Until October when the under 30's will have had the opportunity to get both jabs. Wonder if they'll carry out the threat. 

Who knows…

Until this week, I didn’t think the vaccine passports were a good idea. But seeing the deplorable attitude of some of our supporters towards the simple request of a lateral flow test for Wembley, I couldn’t care less if they go ahead with it now. Might give some of the selfish C’s a taste of their own medicine. It’s ridiculous that vulnerable people are still unsafe despite lockdown lifting just because some little scrotes think they’re big and tough by refusing to follow simple rules. A number of them need to grow the f**k up and KP will be a better place without them. Good riddance.

Edited by phoneticerror
Cleaning up language