Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Wolves at KP - Saturday 14 August

On 09/08/2021 at 17:16, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just seen why Wolves haven’t sold that well, rail replacement services for part of the journey coming out of Birmingham New Street 

A good job we aren't playing at home on Sundays yet- strike action on East Midlands trains every Sunday until October.

• Sad 1

On 28/07/2021 at 17:26, TheManTheFox said:

You wouldn’t by any chance have a link for the availability for the Man City game? 
I found this really helpful- and i know that the Man City tickets might sell out quicker (although it’s an A Fixture so they are more expensive). 

I have below 15 points, so i just want to see what the chances of the tickets reaching members with below 15 points are.  

Many thanks

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

You wouldn’t by any chance have a link for the availability for the Man City game? 
I found this really helpful- and i know that the Man City tickets might sell out quicker (although it’s an A Fixture so they are more expensive). 

I have below 15 points, so i just want to see what the chances of the tickets reaching members with below 15 points are.  

Many thanks

Here you go, you just have to edit the text... :) lots available

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/leicester city v manchester city/2021-9-11_15.00/king power stadium?hallmap

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just put mine up for resale as I am at a festival this weekend and none of my mates wanted it. Good that the club have finally got something like this. Makes sure seats don't go to waste and club make money in the process.

Did you have to email them to put them up for resale?

On 12/08/2021 at 13:56, TheUltimateWinner said:

Put my tickets up for sale on this via the resell platform, genuinely feel like crying that I'm missing out on this lol

How do you do this?

Just for future reference. Is it via the your profile log in page?

14 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

You might not need one, but it wouldn’t hurt to do one for your fellow supporters. We’re gonna do one first thing just as common courtesy for people around us.

I nearly liked this comment, then I realised who had wrote it......🙄🙃

Guest Harrydc
15 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

You might not need one, but it wouldn’t hurt to do one for your fellow supporters. We’re gonna do one first thing just as common courtesy for people around us.

You don't need one for today's game. 

23 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

You don't need one for today's game. 

Just because I don’t NEED one doesn’t mean I’m going to risk infecting people in the family stand (where I am today). The amount of places I’ve been, it’s entirely possible I could be a carrier.

It’s not a chore to shove a stick up my nose and wait 15 mins.