Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Godfrey Chikumbi

Why is Patson Daka missing on the latest training pictures?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
49 minutes ago, Godfrey Chikumbi said:

But Mwepu is already training with Brighton 

Neither was Soumare and a host of other players - perez, albrighton, Evans and maddison.

Bertrand is meant to have signed too but hasn't been announced.

Our club does things quite slowly - you'll have to get used to this!

1 hour ago, Attywolf said:

Maybe still in quarantine

Nope. Out with Madders looking for Rucksack and then onto the hairdressers for a blond rinse with little Wes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Guys, be very pleased. It's really Godfrey Chikumbi. He was the one who leaked the Leicester transfer. He has been mentioned here many times. His nickname "Zambian Fabrizio" 

Would he not know where Daka is then? Seemed to know the deal about the deal! 

Anyway, welcome @Godfrey Chikumbi

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

@Godfrey Chikumbiusually they stagger the days that the players return to pre-season for, through a combination of international players returning late, but also so they can have more of an individual chat to each player. If you've got to talk to 35+ players all at the same time (the U23's normally join in), then it can be hard to make each player feel like an individual. Brendan Rodgers is a very good man manager so will want to make time for each player at the start of pre-season, especially new signings.

But one thing to look forward to is that new players have to sing a song as part of their initiation to the club. I remember one that Wilfred Ndidi did where Robert Huth could not stop laughing as he sang it! Will be interesting to see what song Patson chooses!

Thanks for being so comprehensive in your explanation. I’m helping my Zambian brothers and sisters to understand the situation. 😂. The Foxes are so impati

Just now, Walshy5 said:

Injured. Out for the season.

God forbid 

58 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

@Godfrey Chikumbiusually they stagger the days that the players return to pre-season for, through a combination of international players returning late, but also so they can have more of an individual chat to each player. If you've got to talk to 35+ players all at the same time (the U23's normally join in), then it can be hard to make each player feel like an individual. Brendan Rodgers is a very good man manager so will want to make time for each player at the start of pre-season, especially new signings.

But one thing to look forward to is that new players have to sing a song as part of their initiation to the club. I remember one that Wilfred Ndidi did where Robert Huth could not stop laughing as he sang it! Will be interesting to see what song Patson chooses!

This should be a thread all on its own. I hope he goes for Amarillo.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Godfrey Chikumbi said:

The latest images released from the Foxes training have irked Zambians because they expected their Patson Daka to show up. Any idea why?

he was there, he was just ten paces ahead of everyone else so is missing from the photos :whistle:

Edited by MPH

3 hours ago, Godfrey Chikumbi said:

Thanks for being so comprehensive in your explanation. I’m helping my Zambian brothers and sisters to understand the situation. 😂. The Foxes are so impati

God forbid 

I'd just like to apologise in advance for FT. :D Welcome to the forum, we are getting a crash course in all things Zambian.

I've just watched a youtube vid about Zamrock, and am listening to some Witch. A commenter said that if Witch had turned up at CBGB's (in New York) between 1974 and 1978 they would have been loved by the underground scene.

Is this period in music well remembered in Zambia? It seems to have stood up really well to the test of time, to my western ears.

---------------------------

In honour of Saka, Rashford and Sancho, one more Zamrock tune. Don't let the b*stards drag you down lads. :appl:

Edited by Vardinio'sCat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I'd just like to apologise in advance for FT. :D Welcome to the forum, we are getting a crash course in all things Zambian.

I've just watched a youtube vid about Zamrock, and am listening to some Witch. A commenter said that if Witch had turned up at CBGB's (in New York) between 1974 and 1978 they would have been loved by the underground scene.

Is this period in music well remembered in Zambia? It seems to have stood up really well to the test of time, to my western ears.

---------------------------

In honour of Saka, Rashford and Sancho, one more Zamrock tune. Don't let the b*stards drag you down lads. :appl:

It is a very fondly remembered period of music! Zamrock is very cool. 

• Like 1

Players will have different sessions as they return aswell 

it’s possible that some of these ‘missing players’ were at seagrave but doing other things and the media team have chosen to put them on a different days output 

those who have had injuries will certainly be on different courses to the others. 

good to see cags there - I’m sure he was entitled to come back later after the euros and he has chosen to get in and be with his team mates …..

11 hours ago, KingsleyPhiri said:

Guys, be very pleased. It's really Godfrey Chikumbi. He was the one who leaked the Leicester transfer. He has been mentioned here many times. His nickname "Zambian Fabrizio" 

Then he should probably know to develop better sources than asking foxestalk, that's a maximum Stringer move. 

All of the squad don't appear in the pre season training photos as they may be doing different training sessions.

And to preempt the next photo session questions, not all of the players appear in pre match training session photos. And not all of them appear in the squad arriving at the ground for the matche photos. It's only ever a selection of players, it's no cause for panic.