Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Foxestalk

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Collymore said:

I've just realised this will mark 10,000 posts for me (I know in today's post whore world it's a relativity small milestone) but it's one I've had my eye on for a while now.

felt it fitting I'd use the occasion to thank  @Mark for providing Foxestalk for so long and thank the users that make this place so unique. 

So much has happened since FT has been live and I think sometimes we forget (I certainly do) what an important role it has played with all of those unbelievable moments in our history.

It allows us to share all of those emotions - let's face it, following Leicester has brought on just about every possible emotion going!

Foxestalk also goes far beyond football and I'd imagine it's helped many people in so many different ways. There are so many great people who are willing to offer advice on so many topics/issues, it's a proper support network. 

When you see the state of other football forums you realise just how lucky we are to have this platform.

Great Post. Please tell me your 100k post wasn't about 3 centre backs though?

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

I've just realised this will mark 10,000 posts for me (I know in today's post whore world it's a relativity small milestone) but it's one I've had my eye on for a while now.

felt it fitting I'd use the occasion to thank  @Mark for providing Foxestalk for so long and thank the users that make this place so unique. 

So much has happened since FT has been live and I think sometimes we forget (I certainly do) what an important role it has played with all of those unbelievable moments in our history.

It allows us to share all of those emotions - let's face it, following Leicester has brought on just about every possible emotion going!

Foxestalk also goes far beyond football and I'd imagine it's helped many people in so many different ways. There are so many great people who are willing to offer advice on so many topics/issues, it's a proper support network. 

When you see the state of other football forums you realise just how lucky we are to have this platform.

100% this ^.

Will be joining you on 10,000 posts in another 119 posts time.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

Great forum, and even when people disagree it is generally done respectfully. Compared to some of the other forums out there, this one is one of, if not the best football forum.

The support given to people in the Depression and Gambling problems threads is nothing short of amazing.

• Like 2

Despite being on the receiving end of about 20 bans from @Mark, I’ll happily admit that he’s done a fantastic job and this is by far the best run football forum that I’ve come across.

Yes I can be a cvnt, yes I can get carried away and be annoying, but at the end of the day I’m passionate, this forum allows you to be just that by having respectable debates.

When it gets too much, posts are rightfully removed, like with me this morning :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

What always amazes me about this place is how many non Leicester fans post on here. We all know deep that you're all Leicester fans really, so this is the thread to admit it to everyone I reckon :thumbup:

@The Bear

@Super_horns

@Tinman

etc, etc

Not forgetting @Muzzy_Larsson who I'm sure will one day become a fully fledged convert.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All football forums have good and bad points. I haven't seen many with the breadth of topics and the genuine camararderie that ours has. IIRC FT has won awards and been national TV news for it's content etc.