Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How would you vote in a general election - if held tomorrow

How would you vote if there was a general election tomorrow?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. How would you vote in a general election held tomorrow?

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
1 hour ago, Bryn said:

Anyone who votes Conservative is just a selfish, selfish person, there's no two ways about it.

Only if they’re rich!

Otherwise they’re a mug.

I think Nick Clark would have stood a chance at getting a “Liberal Democrats” over the line in the current state of Government, 

Starmer, like Corbyn before him does have that charismatic appeal to pull in the swing voters.

Boris comes across as that bumbling uncle you’re slightly embarrassed to be related to. Starmer comes across as a bit robotic, boring and sits at home with a scrapbook collection and spending time trainspotting. 

23 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Can you elaborate? I genuinely can’t work out what you’re trying to say lol 

Don't know his opinions do we. Just goes on about the Tories being ahead and "Keith" being a loser. I'm not sure he actually knows why he's a Tory, just that he is and they're winning so he can be smug about it. Weird.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Don't know his opinions do we. Just goes on about the Tories being ahead and "Keith" being a loser. I'm not sure he actually knows why he's a Tory, just that he is and they're winning so he can be smug about it. Weird.

Assuming he is a Tory - and posting evidence would suggest so - does anyone actually care why? Because from my perspective this thread is already filling up with people who see such a thing as immoral on principle and not in need of further information.

13 minutes ago, Dunge said:

Assuming he is a Tory - and posting evidence would suggest so - does anyone actually care why? Because from my perspective this thread is already filling up with people who see such a thing as immoral on principle and not in need of further information.

I didn't say I actually cared, I just don't think he knows himself lol

2 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'm taking this poll with a massive pinch of salt.

Everyone knows that the 'FoxesTalk Polling Company" were set up many years ago and still run by hard left Labour people.

I say to the management here: YOU GUVners of this place are trying to influence the general public rather than reflecting the actual mood.

That's why Sir Kierthtan Starmuch is finally 20 points ahead as Tone Bliar said they should be.

Right, I'll wait for Survation.

Your stout support, which seemingly sits on a par with yours of LCFC, is frankly embarrassing.

It's fine to vote differently to me even if I disagree. What I won't understand is this weird breed of party supporters. 

Really strange behaviour.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Your stout support, which seemingly sits on a par with yours of LCFC, is frankly embarrassing.

It's fine to vote differently to me even if I disagree. What I won't understand is this weird breed of party supporters. 

It just was a piss take, a bit of satire about YOUGOV being Tories. 

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

All major parties are founded on consistent groups with core values, coupled with disagreements and negotiations within the party over policies at a specific time.

In fact a big part of Labour’s problem right now is that they don’t seem to know or be able to articulate what their core values are any more.

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I'd like to see you actually engage in the political debate, offer you opinion, make a point against someone elses. You would appear to have an interest in politics, but I've never actually seen you give an opinion or discuss a policy, it's all just polls, taking the piss out of Starmer, and chest beating at the Tories being ahead.

Much as I share this frustration, I'd kindly guide you away from bothering. Djeff is a great guy but likes a wind-up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My family are all tories, I'm not sure why considering my parents (very hard up, working class) background, but I've never felt the same or voted the same. However, i'm not sure how I would vote. Obviously not tories but something about Labour really turns me off. And as a younger bloke who nearly got ****ed over by the lib dem lies about uni fees (I don't care if this has been explained away, I haven't bothered to check, nor do I care, it is how I will genuinely always continue think of them despite whatever their future policies may be, and sadly, thats politics), i really don't know where I would go. I live in a very safe con seat so probably just vote some random independent to boost their morale.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Much as I share this frustration, I'd kindly guide you away from bothering. Djeff is a great guy but likes a wind-up.

No more from me, but the last part is why I told him he didn't need to get involved, as the grown ups were talking :thumbup:

10 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

El-Hadji Djeff, do you mean?

Edit: The other day, someone referred to Starmer not as Keith, Kieth or Keef, but as Kiev......must be due to his firm, crisp exterior concealing tasty centrist content? 

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

El-Hadji Djeff, do you mean?

Edit: The other day, someone referred to Starmer not as Keith, Kieth or Keef, but as Kiev......must be due to his firm, crisp exterior concealing tasty centrist content? 

Well it was deliberate, but then I realised I'd written DJ, so it worked as a nod to his other passion/job - so a happy accident.

12 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Well it was deliberate, but then I realised I'd written DJ, so it worked as a nod to his other passion/job - so a happy accident.

I see your cunning word ploy. Risks copyright action from DJ Jazzy Jeff, though.

Perhaps if Geoff branched out into a punk DJ set incorporating spitting and obnoxiousness, then the El-Hadji DJeff moniker might work.

p.s. Have you just honoured me with your 15,000th post? To celebrate, perhaps you could post footage of yourself in Freddie Mercury guise singing "We are the champions"?

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I see your cunning word ploy. Risks copyright action from DJ Jazzy Jeff, though.

Perhaps if Geoff branched out into a punk DJ set incorporating spitting and obnoxiousness, then the El-Hadji DJeff moniker might work.

p.s. Have you just honoured me with your 15,000th post? To celebrate, perhaps you could post footage of yourself in Freddie Mercury guise singing "We are the champions"?

Wow, I hadn't noticed that. Sadly, all footage is lost to me. I know photos were taken but the last time I got garbed up was pre-2000, so no camera phone stuff exists. 

Thank goodness. 

• Like 1