Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Match Thread vs Burton Albion (A) - Youtube/LCFC TV

As an exercise in fitness I thought it was ideal. This is nothing more than getting game time in the legs and nothing else. I thought Burton pressed extremely well which is exactly what BR would have wanted. I think Soumare is a potential superstar in the making, his touch, movement and strength was impressive in the first 30 minutes, did anyone notice he was wearing the number 42 shirt, Yaya Toure like :D. Patson Daka struggled to get anywhere near the ball but young Tawanda was lively. Daley-Campbell is stealing a living at this level :mellow:  

Edited by Philkeavo

8 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Brendan just can't win the big matches.

None of them can, they all fold under pressure lol

KDH looks like he could become a class act. Maddison will have to step up his game. Both great for competition within the squad. Hopefully they work on feeding our attacking players, creating space for them and giving us more options to score goals. Kel' saved us in the second half of last season, with fans back in stadiums I worry he'll become shy again. But either way nothing can be really judged from today, or really the rest of pre-season friendlies. We'll have a better idea where we're at when we come to face ManC.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
4 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

We'll have a better idea where we're at when we come to face ManC.

Exactly. We’ll have three league games under our belt by then and will be starting to have an idea of how it might all fit together this season.

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Ideal opposition that was. They were physical and pressed us at times. Needed that 

Wycombe will be, too. I think we'll get close to a first team squad against Villarreal.

Guest StevieLynex
6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Ideal opposition that was. They were physical and pressed us at times. Needed that 

Look forward to playing against them in the Championship next year

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Soumare looked good, Bertrand made one block and looked ok on the ball, Daka barely had a touch.

Masawanhise I though alongside jakupovic were our best players first half. The Young Thai player looked good in the second half