Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

1 hour ago, lcfceaves said:

Was hoping we’d try for Mahrez 👀 but In all

seriousness that was never going to happen but why, oh why did all the sad little boys (probably fully grown men) boo him? 

probably because they read that he said he wasted two years here

not sure if that was ever confirmed as a genuine quote but you could see why certain people would boo

maguire did literally nothing wrong, was respectful, got us 80 ****ing mill and people sing a song telling him to **** off. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Shaqiri for £8-10m would have been amazing business. Anyone that thinks differently is just plain wrong. Apparently we have enquired about his situation, but his preference is to leave the Premier League for a new challenge on the continent. Shame really 

Don't agree i'm afraid, Shaqiri is an enigma in that we has some unbelievable skills but his consistency has always been a problem. Also doesn't fit our transfer profile either and i don't think he offers the additional defensive duties that Rodgers demands too. His wage would be to too high as well so i'd be inclined to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Ndidi, Mendy, Amartey, Iheanacho, Sowah will all likely be missing. Thankfully Zambia didn't qualify so Daka will be here.

Which the purchases of Daka and  Soumere make even more sense, and probably why they were prioritised over a RM ;)

13 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

probably because they read that he said he wasted two years here

not sure if that was ever confirmed as a genuine quote but you could see why certain people would boo

maguire did literally nothing wrong, was respectful, got us 80 ****ing mill and people sing a song telling him to **** off. 

The only thing I actually saw come out of his mouth in an interview was how much he owed us and appreciated what we did for his career, plus he’d never say no to coming back one day… 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Surely we need to move some fringe players on to help to afford it, the season starts tomorrow and we've not sold any unless you count Josh Knight.

Silly season starts after the odd team has absolutely spaffed their first fixture or two.

Would expect to see your Newcastle's and Southampton's panic buying... similarly promoted teams who realise the lads they had in the Championship should have stayed there lol 

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Surely we need to move some fringe players on to help to afford it, the season starts tomorrow and we've not sold any unless you count Josh Knight.

sounds like there looking at moving praet on if the right offer comes in

image.thumb.png.e8f792b1f0f0f89523f6e77b3f2e1f32.png

• Like 2

Sounds like our assumptions have been right on a few things. Praet to go if good offer comes in and we are still after a player or two if we can get them within our remaining budget. 

I suspect we will sign a RW now, which is great news as I was concerned we were done for this window.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Sounds like our assumptions have been right on a few things. Praet to go if good offer comes in and we are still after a player or two if we can get them within our remaining budget. 

I suspect we will sign a RW now, which is great news as I was concerned we were done for this window.

You're a cheap date. lol

• Like 1

Brendans got me on a piece of fxukin string here. I'm refusing to get excited as when he talks candidly about transfers it usually doesn't happen. See the attempts for an ACM in January for evidence.

BUT WE'RE STILL IN THE MIXER