Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

Right Winger

21 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I just think that unless we go for a really high class player , the difference to our attacking threat might not be as great as some believe. The Mahrez premiership season was an outlier to the normal in the premiership.. In fact he has never really got close to replicating that since.

You failed to acknowledge Bowen at West Ham and Raphina at Leeds who both had excellent seasons as left footed right wingers.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I just think that unless we go for a really high class player , the difference to our attacking threat might not be as great as some believe. The Mahrez premiership season was an outlier to the normal in the premiership.. In fact he has never really got close to replicating that since.

You asked who else...?  You were given 7 names.

Yesterday you started banging on about Neymar. 

Sometimes there are two options on this forum:. Posting something or not posting something.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, majaco said:

You asked who else...?  You were given 7 names.

Yesterday you started banging on about Neymar. 

Sometimes there are two options on this forum:. Posting something or not posting something.

I didn't post to state an opinion , just as a discussion point. Of course this has been the major topic on here for what seems like years and nearly every thing that can be said has been said. Why has the club not invested the serious money to address this issue? I can only assume that they don't consider it a priority.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’d take McNeil all day. I really rate him, but he gets overlooked as he’s not a “sexy” player from overseas… he is left footed and he’s got enough ability to be converted to a left footed right sided player. Issue is, Burnley won’t sell, and he would probably cost £50m plus. 

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’d take McNeil all day. I really rate him, but he gets overlooked as he’s not a “sexy” player from overseas… he is left footed and he’s got enough ability to be converted to a left footed right sided player. Issue is, Burnley won’t sell, and he would probably cost £50m plus. 

Good player but as your rightly point out Burnley would want a big fee, especially because he's young and English.

Think he'd do well here, but never going to happen.

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yep, looks to have the defensive side to his game which Rodgers like too.

20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

great shot he just had lol

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

great shot he just had lol

One shot? I feel for him having to play for that crap…. He’s been by far their best player, in fact, he is the only footballer they have besides Tarkowski…… there’s just a bunch of chaps out there’s having a nice time. 

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

One shot? I feel for him having to play for that crap…. He’s been by far their best player, in fact, he is the only footballer they have besides Tarkowski…… there’s just a bunch of chaps out there’s having a nice time. 

i wasn’t commenting  on the shot as a reason to not sign him

1 hour ago, teblin said:

McNeil looks decent today. But on the left so not sure why I’m posting it in here

HA HA HA. Have a nice day :D. If Ric Flair deems it worthy of a response.

I’ve got a horrible feeling we will try and get AOC in on loan from Liverpool. We all want that stellar winger…… but I think we will end up with another make do player……. Bit like sticking a plaster on an axe wound scenario. 

Edited by Pliskin

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve got a horrible feeling we will try and get AOC in on loan from Liverpool. We all want that stellar winger…… but I think we will end up with another make do player……. Bit like sticking a plaster on an axe wound scenario. 

Can't see that personally.

What makes you think that?

30 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The fact that Rodgers likes to give a lost soul a go….. I’m not convinced we will manage to get the player we want.

They won't be getting rid of AOC if they don't bring in a Wijnaldum replacement. He's one of their options for that position. 

To the tune of When I Needed A Neighbour

When we needed a winger were you there, were you there? (Rudkin)

When we needed a winger were you there? (Rudkin)

And the preferred foot or side of the wing don't matter (desperate), when we needed a winger were you there? (Rudkin)

We are sick of Perez and the nose ain't much better

When we needed a winger were you there (Rudkin)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

To the tune of When I Needed A Neighbour

When we needed a winger were you there, were you there? (Rudkin)

When we needed a winger were you there? (Rudkin)

And the preferred foot or side of the wing don't matter (desperate), when we needed a winger were you there? (Rudkin)

We are sick of Perez and the nose ain't much better

When we needed a winger were you there (Rudkin)

Big Saturday night ahead?